That page seems to be gone now.
    Worked when I clicked it just now.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• Hmm still not working for me. Wonder If its my phone.
      I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blacksmith View Post
        Hmm still not working for me. Wonder If its my phone.
        YKYPW you can't figure out technology

Comment

• Originally posted by Jenry Hennings View Post
          YKYPW you can't figure out technology
          I even pounded it with a rock. No luck

Comment

I even pounded it with a rock. No luck
            Somehow that made for a compelling mental image coupled with your avatar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
            ------
            HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• That's my usual problem solving technique. Use the right tool for the job. If that doesn't work get a bigger hammer/rock.

Comment

That's my usual problem solving technique. Use the right tool for the job. If that doesn't work get a bigger hammer/rock.
                I prefer using the hand. Allows a better feel for the hit, and like a bully avoiding the face, leaves no visible signs of abuse

Comment

• You know you're Primal when you go into Costco and get totally turned off at all the free food samples, refuse to take any when the "Sample Lady" offers you some, and when she asks why you won't take any tell her "Honey, read the ingredient list!"

Comment

• Originally posted by PrimalGrandma View Post
                    You know you're Primal when you go into Costco and get totally turned off at all the free food samples, refuse to take any when the "Sample Lady" offers you some, and when she asks why you won't take any tell her "Honey, read the ingredient list!"
                    The other week I did try the free sample at Sam's Club. It was toilet paper. After they offered me the sample, I did ask in what way would they like me to sample it. After a small chortle they said I got to take the roll home.

Comment

• You know you are primal (or at least a member of the mda forum) when writing an email to your lawyer your "smart" phone autocorrects "monies" to "moobies".

Glad I caught that one in time
                      If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Originally posted by Misabi View Post
                        You know you are primal (or at least a member of the mda forum) when writing an email to your lawyer your "smart" phone autocorrects "monies" to "moobies".

Glad I caught that one in time
                        As long as the sentence wasn't, I'd like to get my hands on those monies, you may have been ok.

Comment

As long as the sentence wasn't, I'd like to get my hands on those monies, you may have been ok.
                          Haha yeah
                          If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• When you don't bother to remove the insects from your organic kale before putting it in the blender. More protein, yum.
                            Man seeks to change the foods available in nature to suit his tastes, thereby putting an end to the very essence of life contained in them.
                            www.primaljoy.co.uk

Comment

• Ykypw you start the day by roasting bones for the stock pot, then sit down with the tray of bones to gnaw off the meat and suck out the marrow for breakfast.

Comment

• YKYAPW....
                                Your bored so you take the dog for a walk even though...
                                Its 9:30 pm
                                Its dark out
                                Its cold out
                                Its windy out
                                And its absilutly pissing down.....

And you still dont use the flashlight hubby insisted you take with you...
                                Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                                X