You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wynn42 View Post
    You watch 'lord of the rings' and side with gollum, when he says to Sam that he can keep his nasty chips

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Lmao!!!!
    But I still love chips. ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• ... you're still worryed about the always-tired Co-Worker who never eats lunch but has 1l of coke and 2 large pieces of bread every single day

Originally posted by The_Introvert_Huntress View Post
      ... When you almost cry when you find out that the tub of yoghurt which you brought to work is sickenly sweet.

(It's almost a small bucket full of yoghurt... c'm one, that's bound to be full fat! But no, apparently it has 4.1 gr. of fat to 100 gr. yoghurt and 4.5 gr. of sugar. Which makes it only a tad sour and a lot sweet... )
      4.5% doesn't sound too bad - we have some 12%+ sugar and low fat yoghurt over here /:
      What to do: Eat real food, enjoy your food, get out into the sun as often as possible, move around, sleep well and early (like before 11 p.m.), have health as your main goal.

You are probably going to fail if you: Restrict carbs or fat or calories, avoid fruit (because sugar derp), punish yourself with diet/exercise, have weight loss as your only goal,....

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
        Every time I go and buy a pack of bottled water, the cashier asks if I need help getting it to the car. I tell them no, hoist onto my shoulder, and walk to the car in high heels. You should see the looks I get with a 24 pack of water on my shoulder and a handful of grocery bags in the other hand, walking toward them in heels. (I tend to stop by on my way home from work. )
        High heels? Hardly primal. Every time I see a woman in high heels, my knees hurt and my back aches.
        Few but ripe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nillos View Post
          ... 4.5% doesn't sound too bad - we have some 12%+ sugar and low fat yoghurt over here /:
          Send it here. The only whole milk yogurt we have is yobaby, which is organic and 12g of sugar in a 4 oz serving. I plan on using it as a starter culture, but I'll probably eat the rest. It's still half the sugar of every other brand.

Comment

• When the physician tells you you have overused your jaw muscles. Hahaha, really? I have to put my steak in the food processor?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gagh View Post
              When the physician tells you you have overused your jaw muscles. Hahaha, really? I have to put my steak in the food processor?
              Hmm. You might want to rule out bruxism or jaw clenching in your sleep. Or possibly TMJ disorder.

Comment

• Yodiewan, thank you for the advice. I have been to the dentist and she has ruled out bruxism. Her advice is not to chew for 2 weeks and not widen my mouth further than 1 cm. If it hasn't disolved by then I had to come back. I so hope this is just a once in a lifetime experience.

Comment

• When you don't wear a coat, just a T-shirt, on the first snowy day of the year because high 30s or low 40s isn't that cold.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• Originally posted by Markbt View Post
                    When you don't wear a coat, just a T-shirt, on the first snowy day of the year because high 30s or low 40s isn't that cold.

That's just because you're a freak of cold. Give me 80s with humidity and I'll be happy forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                      That's just because you're a freak of cold. Give me 80s with humidity and I'll be happy forever.
                      You should check your omega 3 to omega 6 ratios.

Comment

Cold thermogenisis!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg Rx View Post
                          You should check your omega 3 to omega 6 ratios.
                          It might be an effect of losing an insulating fat coating. I've lost 100+ pounds and I'm feeling the cold already.
                          Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Gack! SOOO glad to live in a dry state! My definition of a high humidity day in the winter is 'there is some!' I'll take -20 and dry before I'd take 80 and humid! I don't even like 80 and dry!

Comment

• YKYAPW you read articles like this one and throw-up in the back of your throat a little bit.

The Bill Gates-Backed Company That's Reinventing Meat - Yahoo Finance
                              Randal
                              AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                              Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                              http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• That page seems to be gone now.
                                I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

Working...
                                X