No announcement yet.

You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When your favorite potato recipe starts : In a non non stick frying pan, fry one pound of bacon. And ends with: add back whatever bacon is left.
    Last edited by Greg Rx; 09-19-2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• ...your worst nightmare is about eating a sandwich

Comment

• Originally posted by Miguelinileugim View Post
        ...your worst nightmare is about eating a sandwich
        Your worst nightmare is becoming vegan... Or frutarian.......
        Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• YKYPW you have a new found arrogance concerning everyone else's nutritional choices because it's not what you perceive as 'right'..
          Last edited by Jenry Hennings; 09-20-2013, 07:33 AM.

Comment

• When the thought of Friday donuts is revolting, even during a 24 hour fast.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Jenry Hennings View Post
              YKYPW you have a new found arrogance concerning everyone else's nutritional choices because it's not what you perceive as 'right'..
              I hope this is sarcasm

Comment

• YKYPW (or crazy) when you get a wild hair up your ass that, at age 58, you are going to go to firefighting and rescue school at Texas A&M, propose this to the COO of the company and he goes for it. Then looking at the videos of the school on YouTube, you realize that your ass is going to get kicked all over the place if you don't step up your exercising!

Primal or crazy? I think I'll stick with crazy at this point.
                Last edited by texas.grok; 09-20-2013, 09:03 AM. Reason: "step up" for "setup"
                Randal
                AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• YKYPW you're happy that your most annoying co-"worker" gets insulted when you don't eat the plate-sized cinnamon rolls that she bought for everyone (unasked).

Comment

• When you realize that bacon is the perfect crust for quiche. I know, why did it take me so long?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miguelinileugim View Post
                      ...your worst nightmare is about eating a sandwich
                      Ha ha I've had legitimate nightmares about drinking soda!

Comment

• You tell your coworker you can't bring home the leftover chocolate cake to your children because of all the PUFAs. (Cos that's the first reason of 20 that springs to mind)
                        I'm not saying lets kill all the stupid people in the world, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.

Comment

• YKYPW you can be made ridiculously happy by the vegetables and meat you find at the market. Mixed heirloom tomatoes. Purple and orange carrots. Venison liver. Veal marrow bone.

(Jealous?)

Also when you're disappointed to see there are only escalators out of an underground station, no stairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                            Probably a good idea if you want to have a heart attack. Otherwise, probably not so much. Calcium Supplements: Why You Should Think Twice
                            Actually magnesium, vitamin D, and vitamin K are more important than calcium.
                            YKYPW you realize you don't have to worry about this.
                            Last edited by Greg Rx; 09-21-2013, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                              I hope this is sarcasm
                              More of an observation coupled with a light hearted poke at the emerging trend of superiority complexes :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Jenry Hennings View Post
                                More of an observation coupled with a light hearted poke at the emerging trend of superiority complexes :P
                                Hehe exactly why I stay off 99.99% of forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X