No announcement yet.

You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you're getting 7/8th of a cattlebeast this weekend, and you feel a twinge of remorse at sharing the last 1/8th with another family....
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• That magic moment in every man's life.....

When you are honestly asked whether you are on steroids.

Happened today around 4pm, while doing muscle ups with a 35lb kettleball hanging down.

Understand that 4 years ago I could do TWO pullups, with bad form, as a vegan.
      "The soul that does not attempt flight; does not notice its chains."

Comment

• YKYAPW... you see the neighborhood association planted flowering kale in the ornamental flowerbeds and you've been waiting all summer for the right time to harvest them. Since it's September and they can't survive much longer, that time is now.
        Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• You are about to move to a new city, and wonder if you will be able to find local bison there.... O.O

Comment

• When there is an entire pig in your freezer.. Including ears and tail....... (minus the steaks we ate last night)
            Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• when I am giving my dogs the left overs from dinner thinking "I could have eaten that too!!!" and my poor dogs looking so sad, probably reading my mind...

Also, when you are using one of these:
              IMG_1420.jpg

Comment

• When you are disgusted by the plastic frozen boxed crap your co-workers are eating for lunch while you suck the marrow out of a lamb bone and wonder what they are all staring at.

When you office has a potluck, you sign up to bring "Meat", people laugh and think it is a joke, and you slow up with a slow cooker full of shredded beef, which they all think is awesome.

When you consider cooking a slow cooker full of beef on your desk every day, but don't because you prefer fasting.

When you look forward to fall not because of sweaters and pie, but for entire turkey carcasses and easier opportunities for cold thermogenesis.

When you prepare for an 8am to 8pm work day by eating more butter and MCT oil that morning and bringing a tub of coconut oil for backup.

Comment

• you start the day with a nice juicy fillet of beef

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• While the rest of the office is scarfing donuts, you're attacking a rotisserie chicken.
                    When you pass a dead pigeon in the gutter, consider it for dinner, and decide the possible parasites and question of storage while at work make it not worth it.
                    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                      While the rest of the office is scarfing donuts, you're attacking a rotisserie chicken.
                      When you pass a dead pigeon in the gutter, consider it for dinner, and decide the possible parasites and question of storage while at work make it not worth it.

When you considered actually trying to catch and eat pigeons after reading Four Hour Chef, which has detailed instructions on how to do it.

Comment

• The only thing that's held me back from eating tree and skyrats is fear of internal parasites and rabies.
                        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Your children want beef tongue as wellimage.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                            i have thought about trapping the rabits that infest my yard, esp when they eat my rosemary. but then i might starve to death
                            light bulb goes on

Comment

• YKYPW your dog takes off after a deer and the only reason your glad he dosent catch it is because theres no room in any of the freezers.....
                              Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• When you physically shudder at the substances in plastic containers that pass for food that your co-workers bring in. That you used to bring in.
                                Meat is Prized, Wheat is Despised.

Real Food - The REAL staff of life

Comment

Working...
                                X