Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phigment View Post
    When you walk down the bread aisle and get nauseated
    When you never walk down the bread aisle at all!

Comment

• YKYAPW your office has a standup desk, a backpack with 45 pounds of sand in it for when you are walking around onsite, an improvised sandbag that you use for curls, kettlebell type swings, etc., and when your reading documents on your computer, your usually using a grip exerciser while listening to Eluveitie, standing up and doing calf raises in place.
      Randal
      AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
      Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
      http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
        When you never walk down the bread aisle at all!
        When you no longer know where the bread is because the store moved it in the last few months and it's no longer on your usual "route" through the store.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheyCallMeLazarus View Post
          @ pancake....love it.

When you say the following words to your SO, when asked about dinner tonight.

Me: "I only have hollow points, so its probably stew." (putting on my boots to go hunting)
          SO: "What? What is a hollow point and where is there stew?"
          Me: "Need all head shots for steaks. The stew is still up in the trees. Gotta get it down with the hollow points."
          SO: "I don't even know what you're talking about."
          Me: "Dinner is squirrel. Prep is as of yet unknown. Back by noon."

Got this replayed to me at dinner yesterday....sometimes it takes someone just repeating your own words to you to realize how off your "normal" really is. She said she didn't know if we were even having dinner at all from that exchange
          Oh... my dear man.... You need yourself a country girl! I understood that whole thing without battin' an eye. Maybe I just grew up around too many gun toting hunters
          Some people just need a sympathetic pat... On the head... With a hammer.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
            YKYAPW you catch your primal dog with your sirloin steak half way down his gullet and after retriving it, give it a quick rinse, toss in the pan and cook and eat as normal
            You washed AND cooked it? Pah! Weak..

Comment

• Originally posted by Jenry Hennings View Post
              You washed AND cooked it? Pah! Weak..
              Well there was dog hair on it and I hate when it gets stuck in my teeth... And I dident cook it very much.(the reason it was my steak i had to wrestle the dog for, hubbies was already sizzling away, i like mine rare so it was waiting on the counter to be thrown in the pan at the last minute)
              Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
                Well there was dog hair on it and I hate when it gets stuck in my teeth... And I dident cook it very much.(the reason it was my steak i had to wrestle the dog for, hubbies was already sizzling away, i like mine rare so it was waiting on the counter to be thrown in the pan at the last minute)
                Well I SUPPOSE washing dog hair off is acceptable.. For now! No doubt a study will show that the hair of the dog is an effective hang-over cure or something.. (Oh wait..)

Comment

• you eat a dozen eggs for breakfast and love it.

you normally would have ate 6 eggs but your steak was frozen

Comment

• You make a point to walk though every mud pile and water puddle you can on your morning walk while the ppl in their houses watch you and think you are crazy, or maybe they are jealous???
                    44 F 5'5
                    SW 205.4
                    CW 180.4
                    GW 150

Comment

• Bro, you know you're primal when you start gritting your teeth and growling any time you see ANY woman with another man. Because DEEP DOWN You know they are ALL YOURS! I mean ALL MINE Bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by Primal_alien View Post
                        Bro, you know you're primal when you start gritting your teeth and growling any time you see ANY woman with another man. Because DEEP DOWN You know they are ALL YOURS! I mean ALL MINE Bro!
                        Ummm...what?

Comment

• When you look at a recipe and immediately figure out how to make it Primal.

When (Paleo) fat stops being something you fear, and something you crave.

When you find yourself spontaneously working out for "no reason".

Comment

• When you look at the picture below and are a) mystified as to why anyone would need this many eating implements, b) realize that this place setting has more eating implements than you have in your whole apartment and c) can't figure out how eating with your fingers would fit into a meal setup like this one.

Randal
                            AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                            Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                            http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• Who eats pudding with a spoon, fork and glass of wine?
                              I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blacksmith View Post
                                Who eats pudding with a spoon, fork and glass of wine?
                                I believe that would be pudding of the British sort, not the American. Completely different, from what I understand.
                                Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

Working...
                                X