No announcement yet.

You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you take 15 minutes to place your order in a restaurant after which the waiter leaves in tears

Comment

• When your pets start to look tasty

Comment

• Originally posted by CaliforniaPoppy View Post
        When your pets start to look tasty
        ...say what now? o.O

Comment

• you discover inside your ordered whole organic chicken a little packet with most its organs and instead of being grossed out you smile in delight and do a joyful dance around kitchen planning your next meal!
          It has just happened to me and I can't wait to order more! :-)

Comment

• When "dirty bulking" involves peanuts, tropical nut mix (yes, with sugar included) and a carb intake of 200-300g/day on a 3000kcal/day diet.

When your metabolism's so fast, you still haven't caught up with it and are still gaining only LBM.
            --
            Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
            I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
            I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• When the cupcakes on Pinterest look gross, but the picture of the raw steak with directions on "how to age your own beef" has you clicking the link!

Comment

• When you are buying 25 pounds of meat and the lady at the register comments about it filling the freezer and you tell her no, it will be gone by the end of the week. Not to mention the 8 dozen eggs....oh the look of shock on her face!
                44 F 5'5
                SW 205.4
                CW 180.4
                GW 150

Comment

• When your CW SO is now seriously concerned about your health when he catches you licking the butter wrapper before throwing it away....
                  44 F 5'5
                  SW 205.4
                  CW 180.4
                  GW 150

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris T View Post
                    When your CW SO is now seriously concerned about your health when he catches you licking the butter wrapper before throwing it away....
                    Wait until you get caught taking a bite out of the stick of butter...

Comment

• YKYP when...

...you are prepping for a grilling session with 5 fresh bratwursts, 2 ribeyes, and 4 burger patties on the counter and your SO says "Why didn't you ask if I wanted something?"
                      I got 99 problems but a pancake ain't one...

My Journal

Height: 6'3"
                      SW (Feb 2012): 278
                      SBF: 26% (Scale)
                      CW (Sept 2015): 200
                      CBF: 17% (Scale)

Comment

• YKYAPW you catch your primal dog with your sirloin steak half way down his gullet and after retriving it, give it a quick rinse, toss in the pan and cook and eat as normal
                        Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• When you walk down the bread aisle and get nauseated

Comment

• @ pancake....love it.

When you say the following words to your SO, when asked about dinner tonight.

Me: "I only have hollow points, so its probably stew." (putting on my boots to go hunting)
                            SO: "What? What is a hollow point and where is there stew?"
                            Me: "Need all head shots for steaks. The stew is still up in the trees. Gotta get it down with the hollow points."
                            SO: "I don't even know what you're talking about."
                            Me: "Dinner is squirrel. Prep is as of yet unknown. Back by noon."

Got this replayed to me at dinner yesterday....sometimes it takes someone just repeating your own words to you to realize how off your "normal" really is. She said she didn't know if we were even having dinner at all from that exchange
                            "The soul that does not attempt flight; does not notice its chains."

Comment

• When you go into the local butcher's and come out with a pig's worth of trotters - for free!!!!
                              I don't ask that you like me - all I ask is that you respect my life experiences and i will do the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by phigment View Post
                                When you walk down the bread aisle and get nauseated
                                I had to go into a baker to get Dad some bread.
                                The smell was AWFUL. There were cakes and stuff everywhere, all bright and pretty, but it smelt vile. I'm less sickened by rotting meat.

Try it: go into a bakery-come-cafe where they serve warm cakes and savories.
                                --
                                Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
                                I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
                                I'd apologize, but...

Comment

Working...
                                X