No announcement yet.

You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are off out for your Sunday morning sprint session when you spy, lying unloved, on the pavement, a piece of bacon. You seriously consider eating it, but decide you would rather do your sprints fasted. You regret this decision and decide to get the bacon on your way back home. The bacon is gone by then and you cry.

Mostly a true story (I didn't cry I'm not a little girl )
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

• o m g too funny
      Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
      Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
      Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• ykyp when you see a field mouse in the bird seed and think, i will give you a head start, but the feral cat is going to eat you and begin to laugh like a madman.

then let him out in the garden and wish him luck
        Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
        Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
        Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• When you check the ingredients on the tubs of ice cream for grains and pick one that has no grain products (OK so I fell off the wagon with the ice cream, BUT I AVOIDED GRAINS!!!).

Comment

• When your kids complain you eat steak too many times a week! 5 nights a week is not too many!

Comment

• When the block of cheese in the fridge has bite marks...

Comment

• When you're vegan roommate says she is thinking about adding meat back into her diet and you almost die from excitement! You then proceed to unload everything you can remember about paleo in the next 5 min.
                You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

Comment

• You get annoyed at cupcake pictures on Pinterest.
                  Healthy Bucket List:
                  • Summit all of Colorado's 14-ers
                  • Hike the Appalachian Trail
                  • Do a real pull-up
                  • Run a 5k
                  • Be "Hot For Training Camp"

Check out my journey at Outdoor Amy's Blog.

Comment

• When you go swimming in the ocean during a thunderstorm and torrential downpour and your first thought is that you are probably absorbing lots of magnesium and other minerals. Then some seaweed gets stuck to your leg and you consider eating it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• When you have no ice in your freezer but you have pounds and pounds of frozen meat.

Comment

• You see a aphid on your strawberry as your stuffing it into your mouth and dont even pause.... Yum yum yummmmm
                        Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• You buy copious amounts of bacon so the cashiers at the grocery don't think you're vegetarian.

Comment

• You decide to walk home because it's easier than waiting for the bus
                            Annie Ups the Ante
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• When you are the only person at the health food store that doesn't look like they are about to die, and your basket is full of grass fed meat and butter while the sickly people wearing jackets in 95 degree weather and limping along struggle to unload their vegan breads and crackers from their carts. When those people still look at you like you are killing yourself with all that saturated fat.

Comment

• When you realise you've made a real faux pas by asking for organic whole milk in the health food store. The sickly looking manager can barely disguise his disgust and directs you to the supermarket. You look around the shelves of grains and legumes and decide there's nothing in there you want to buy today, especially if it ends up making you look like him.
                                Annie Ups the Ante
                                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Working...
                                X