No announcement yet.

You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you're at a farmer's market and you have to restrain yourself from giving the finger to the booth called "Urban Hippie" with a huge GRANOLA BARS!!! sign on your way to the meat guy.

Sent via A-10 Warthog

Comment

• Originally posted by ToldUzo View Post
      When you start to swear like this: "PUFA! OMEGA 666! GLUTEN! Oh nooo GMOoo! Wheat the Grok?!"
      Yep. PUFA!!!! Haha

Comment

• When people criticize you at the cash register for buying 4 racks of ribs, a pound of shrimp, 2 grass fed ribeyes, blueberries and avocados while they are buying diet vegan poptarts,potato chips, organic soda, and cookies

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• You break down and end up needing to hike 10k on a hot sticky humid FL afternoon/evening in the woods, and it's still a really nice day.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• When you're the only one at work who never brings in any food for a 12 hour shift.

Comment

• When, after arriving at the park for a post-work run, you realize you forgot to pack your VFFs and just say f*** it and run a couple miles barefoot. So much fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
                You know you are primal when you read articles like the one below and your first instinct is to stand up and cheer that there are still groups of true hunter-gathers left in the world and your second instinct is to try and figure out if you could go there and be adopted by them without getting killed.

Lost Tribe on small Island in the Indian Ocean remain virtually untouched by modern civilization. | Markosun's Blog
                We have found the one population that will survive the zombie apocalypse!
                Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• After six days I know I'm almost primal when, I phoned my ma and asked her to stop throwing the chicken carcass and bones out for the seagulls but to keep them for me.
                  FTM. I'm not biased, I hope everybody beats the mags!

Comment

• Originally posted by smartuko View Post
                    When you're the only one at work who never brings in any food for a 12 hour shift.
                    Well, I don't work 12-hour shifts, but generally, I have breakfast at 7am, have my buttered coffee, then go to work, work until 3pm, and drive home. Dinner is usually about 5pm. Never hungry until then.

Comment

• You have died from a heart attack 3 times in the last month due to all the butter you consume.

Comment

• Originally posted by smartuko View Post
                        You have died from a heart attack 3 times in the last month due to all the butter you consume.
                        When three of your dearest friends have died from heart attacks caused by the shock and stress of watching you eat all that butter.

Comment

• you decide to hare up and eat the local rabbits
                          Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                          Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                          Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• When you get mad at people in traffic and yell things like "Go eat some saturated fat you stupid obese vegan!"

Comment

• When you notice a bug in your water bottle and hope it doesn't clog the straw when you suck it up.

Comment

• When you carefully carve the lean meat off the remaining lamb bone for your father before digging into the gristly, sinewy bone yourself. And get sad when you don't have something heavy enough to crack the bones for marrow.
                                --
                                Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
                                I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
                                I'd apologize, but...

Comment

Working...
                                X