• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primal Moose View Post
    You too, huh?
    Yup.

Comment

• When you go for a long walk on a beautiful day (even though you're not really a "walker") and right at the halfway point you blow out one of your flip flops. You kick them off, toss them in a trash can, and finish off the walk like nothing happened.

Comment

• When you eat your version of your Big Ass Primal Salad with your hands because you forgot to bring your fork to your otherwise forkless workplace ... in the lunch room front of your colleagues.

Comment

• When things you do just as another part of life, like walking up the stairs to get upstairs, are viewed as a form of exercise by everyone else.

When you go food shopping on your lunch break (fasting, no need to eat!) and come back and put 5+ pounds of raw lamb ribs in the break room fridge next to the McDonalds leftovers and blueish beverage fluids.

Comment

• When you don't think of spicy mushroom pate as a "vegetarian thing", but as another way of getting mushrooms and butter into your body.

When you don't "lose" diet arguments online, but people would rather just disappear than admit you're right.
            --
            Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
            I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
            I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• You get excited when you find full-fat Greek yogurt in the store, surrounded by brightly colored candy goo pretending to be yogurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Narcolepticjenn View Post
                You get excited when you find full-fat Greek yogurt in the store, surrounded by brightly colored candy goo pretending to be yogurt.
                To be consumed by people who don't want to admit to themselves that they just want to eat dessert for breakfast.

Comment

• YKYPW things that used to be binge foods that you had to keep out of your home are now foods that can live comfortably in your cupboards because you easily eat only a couple of ounces of them at a time. Something you can hardly believe.
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
                    To be consumed by people who don't want to admit to themselves that they just want to eat dessert for breakfast.
                    Right?! Those Yoplait commercials where the woman gets skinny by eating chocolate eclair (etc.) flavored yogurt are so ridiculous. No one has ever eaten one of those yogurts and actually felt full. You eat one... and in two minutes you're scrounging around for more (sweet) food. It just perpetuates that craving, while offering your body no meaningful nutrition. It would be healthier just to dunk strawberries in whipped cream, but of course that's "fattening" -- like somehow chemical dessert-flavored goo is healthy. CW is so messed up.

Comment

• You know your primal when you eat a dozen eggs a day, and your swimming in cartons.

I want to return my cartons to the vendor at the farmers market but I am a bit embarrassed

Comment

• YKYPW...

A coworker's lightly toasted bagel smells like something disgusting was burnt to a crisp. *gag*

I think I'll take the recycling out to the bin...

Comment

• When you walk on a chilly drizzly day in your Five Fingers with a paper bag containing organic starters for peppers and basil and some Hymalian sea salt from that special store across the park from your workplace thinking it is good that you are getting shivery.
                          My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
                          When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

• When the smell of yeasty bread makes you think something's gone bad in the trashcan.
                            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                              When the smell of yeasty bread makes you think something's gone bad in the trashcan.
                              I think that's the reason why I only really like sourdough bread now. It smells like it's SUPPOSED to be that way.
                              Depression Lies

Comment

• When you see a co worker eating a muffin and think "how can you hate yourself that much?"

Comment

Working...
                                X