You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MountainDew View Post
    Nothing ends a bad date faster than telling a girl you've skinned a rabbit/bunny. Pretty funny.
    Depends on where said woman is from.
    Georgette

Comment

Nothing ends a bad date faster than telling a girl you've skinned a rabbit/bunny. Pretty funny.
      Awww pooorr bunnyy .. sniff sniff... How did it taste?? LOL ... You need to date a primal girl :P haha
      "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
      Currant: 136 lbs
      Goal: 125 lbs
      11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Modern Cave Women View Post
        How did it taste??
        Like chicken! No, seriously. Not exactly like chicken (little gamey) but it's damn good. Haven't had any in over a year though.
        PB Stats:
        Started 5/10/10
        Starting Weight: 215
        Current Weight (1/25/11): 180
        Goal Weight: 160

Comment

Like chicken! No, seriously. Not exactly like chicken (little gamey) but it's damn good. Haven't had any in over a year though.
          Rabbit's good eats.
          Georgette

Comment

Nice! Have you ever tried frog? they are suppose to taste like chicken as well
            "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

11 more lbs to go

Comment

Originally posted by geostump View Post
              Rabbit's good eats.
              Great for stew!
              PB Stats:
              Started 5/10/10

Comment

Nice! Have you ever tried frog? they are suppose to taste like chicken as well
                Haven't yet tried it. Don't think there are many places here in Long Island where they serve that lol. I had a chance to taste iguana once (pre-Primal) but passed.
                PB Stats:
                Started 5/10/10

Comment

Haven't yet tried it. Don't think there are many places here in Long Island where they serve that lol. I had a chance to taste iguana once (pre-Primal) but passed.
                  hmm I wonder how that would taste??

11 more lbs to go

Comment

hmm I wonder how that would taste??
                    My sister that has tried both iguana and frog legs say they both taste like chicken. I think that is the typical response to something when you don't know how to compare it something.
                    Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                      My sister that has tried both iguana and frog legs say they both taste like chicken. I think that is the typical response to something when you don't know how to compare it something.
                      Makes sense to me.. *Hey wow I just tried Iguana this weekend .. it was GREAT! Really how did it taste? Oh like iguana... oh How does iguana taste? ummmm like chicken? Sweet I gotta get me some Iguana!!!. *tries and mutters* Hey now this doesn't taste like chicken ..

11 more lbs to go

Comment

• When your conversations about food tend to end in "???" one way or another.

"I'll have this lamb mince, please, it looks fatty."
                        "Yes, it is, but you can pre-fry it and drain off the fat."
                        "???"

"Can I try the redcurrants?"
                        "Sure."
                        "Mm... lovely. I'll have a punnet of those."
                        "Yes, they're nice with sugar."
                        "???"

Comment

• when your purest moments of elation are in converting loved ones: my brother and mother went primal and paleo within 30 days of each other.
                          today is my mom's first day, go mom!

Comment

• Originally posted by MountainDew View Post
                            Hassenpfeffer?
                            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by MountainDew View Post
                              Frog legs are really easy to cook. I posted in the recipe section recently, had them for dinner Saturday. When I lived in NYC I found quite a variety at oriental fish markets. Do they have any near you?

I also had goat for dinner this evening, YUM, and I have a bunny in the freezer. I made this recipe for dinner last Christmas. Recipe: Oven-Roasted Rabbit with Lemons and Olives
                              Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• goat leg+slow cooker all day=heaven

Comment

Working...
                                X