No announcement yet.

You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually a pound of pork belly is the stand in for Jasmine!!!
    Two words PMoose; WOW-AH!!!! In the words of Eddie Murphy in "Coming to America" "That Boys Got Talent!!!"

Originally posted by Primal Moose View Post
    I am Paleo-man and bacon is my utility belt! To the steak-mobile!!!

RowdyT

Comment

• Awww come on Mud Flinger, don't harsh the flow!!

Originally posted by Mud Flinger View Post
      Since when are Nut thins primal?
      Last edited by RowdyTike43; 03-22-2013, 10:27 AM.
      I am Paleo-man and bacon is my utility belt! To the steak-mobile!!!

RowdyT

Comment

• When you see that the grass-fed organic whipping cream that doesn't have carageenan in it is now sold in 8 oz. bottles and immediately wonder if you could just drink one for breakfast.
        Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• When your dog is seriously annoyed that you found Primal and figured out how tasty salmon skin is. That used to be a "doggie treat".

Comment

• When you're sick in bed and your five year old fixes you a plate of veggies, berries, nuts and steak jerky "to make your body feel better". It did

Comment

• Originally posted by MorganGirl View Post
              When you're sick in bed and your five year old fixes you a plate of veggies, berries, nuts and steak jerky "to make your body feel better". It did
              Beautiful
              Annie Ups the Ante
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• You know you're primal when you see deer footprints and think 'dinner's over there'

Comment

• When you're having half a kilo of 20% fat mince for breakfast. And you melt butter and extra-thick double-cream on it, so it keeps you going until dinner.
                  --
                  Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
                  I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
                  I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• You go to a steak house and get a 22 ounce bone in rib eye and bacon sauted brussel sprouts and are super happy to be sticking to your diet.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• YKYPW
                      ......you see what the NHS hospital calls food & think dog poo looks & smells better (probably taste to but not wanting to sets that theory...seriously.. It was horrifyingly nasty!)

......You get home from surgery and all you want is REAL FOOD... & lots of it! (loss of appetite my ar$e)
                      Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Love this! Where is there a steak house that has bacon sauteed brussell sprouts?

Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                        You go to a steak house and get a 22 ounce bone in rib eye and bacon sauted brussel sprouts and are super happy to be sticking to your diet.
                        You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
                        height 5'3
                        SW 215 lbs
                        CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
                        LW 172 lbs
                        GW 125ish lbs

Comment

• Oh I have another one...

When you cook bacon in the morning, your kids run around the house as excited as if it were xmas morning...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kochin View Post
                            When you're having half a kilo of 20% fat mince for breakfast. And you melt butter and extra-thick double-cream on it.....
                            When you read this as '20 fat mice' and think...mmm, with butter and cream!

Comment

• Originally posted by valmason01 View Post
                              Love this! Where is there a steak house that has bacon sauteed brussell sprouts?
                              I had something that sounded similar to this at Sullivan's in Charlotte.

Comment

• When I look in the spare fridge and panic because we only have FIVE DOZEN eggs left!

Comment

Working...
                                X