• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you're the only one not drunk at every party and still having fun
    well then

Comment

• Ykyrp:

When your husband makes bolognaise sauce and has his over pasta and you have yours over a big plate of lightly steamed, buttered, salted kale and you know you got the more delicious meal.

Also when you say that you couldn't find the brand of Parmesan he likes in the supermarket and he says, "They keep it in the pasta aisle." and you say "Oh that explains it."
      My photo diary of my primal diet on wordpress

My primal journal on MDA.

Comment

• When you worry so much about getting sunlight for Vit D that, even when working/messing around online, you sit RIGHT under your sky-light attic window and soak as much up as possible. And when, whilst sitting there typing away, you use one typing hand, alternate hands and hold a 4kg weight in your non-typing hand, to make sure it doesn't get idle.
        --
        Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
        I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
        I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• In this rubbish Autumn weather, someone with past Vit D deficiency must do all she can!
          --
          Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
          I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• When people are scared of you when you're "playing" with kettlebells, thinking their feet are at risk...

What? I like to swing them around. I have control and haven't dropped one yet.
            --

--
            I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• You know you're primal as fuck when a hurricane rips your fence down, and you know you'll be out in the cold and rain, working your ass off getting this damn thing repaired, and that excites you!

Comment

• someone asks you what you want for Christmas and you say "grass fed beef, please"

Comment

• Originally posted by pikerk8tie View Post
                  someone asks you what you want for Christmas and you say "grass fed beef, please"
                  When someone asks what you want for your birthday and you say "a load of dirt for my garden, please"!

Comment

• When you're out to dinner at a Teppanyaki restaurant with friends and you watch in horror as the chef cuts off and prepares to discard the fat from the steaks...and you say "Hey, please can I have those? It's the best part!" and he does. With a wink and a nod in agreement

Or when you roast a turkey at said friend's house and claim dibs on the crispy skin and that fatty part of the tail (my mom called it the Pope's Nose) and they all look at you like you've lost your mind.

Comment

• I know right!?? I just look at them and wonder why they feel the need to get completely drunk. I can have fun drinking water!

Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
                      When you're the only one not drunk at every party and still having fun
                      Health is Wealth!

Comment

• When you cook yourself a giant steak for breakfast, do your workout, go to eat your steak and see that it's actually raw on the inside. Raw, not rare. But you eat it anyway. Nom nom nom.
                        Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

• Isn't it cool how when you eat something bad, your body immediately lets you know that "hey, what the hell did you just put in me"?

Originally posted by CelloIsLove
                          When you eat two Reese's and get mudbutt as a result >_<
                          Health is Wealth!

Comment

• When your day is busy and you didn't have time to put food together to take with you before you left in the morning, and you just think "enh, I'll just eat when I get back around 4:00 this afternoon. It's not a workout day. Hmm, maybe I'll just wait til tomorrow morning after I work out."

Comment

• I can't do that. For some reason, I wake up hungry or have to eat shortly there after. I can, though, go from breakfast around 8 or earlier till around 2 or 3 or later.

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                              When your day is busy and you didn't have time to put food together to take with you before you left in the morning, and you just think "enh, I'll just eat when I get back around 4:00 this afternoon. It's not a workout day. Hmm, maybe I'll just wait til tomorrow morning after I work out."
                              Health is Wealth!

Comment

• Originally posted by simpstr View Post
                                I can't do that. For some reason, I wake up hungry or have to eat shortly there after. I can, though, go from breakfast around 8 or earlier till around 2 or 3 or later.
                                The first time I went until the afternoon without eating was by accident. Got really busy, just couldn't get food. I realized I felt fine, was just a little hungry. Still had energy and everything. Since then I've been doing more working out in the morning and not eating until afterwards, usually at lunch time. I don't really IF that much, but I've found if I just get my brain around it I can go without eating for quite a while if necessary. It's surprising; I used to always have to eat every couple of hours and would kind of worry if I wasn't going to be near food for a while. Now I'm good with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X