You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ReclaimtheApex View Post
    Nice! People ask me for diet advice, I give it to them and they say "No! that will raise my cholesterol and clog my arteries!"
    For such a smart species, we sure are getting dumb... Must be all this cutting back on fat!
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• You're primal When...

When you finish frying something in lard/butter and, before washing take a teaspoon to the fat, grease and burnt bits in the bottom of the pan. Yum!
      Another 'un even my fiance finds weird!
      --
      Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
      I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kochin View Post
        I ask for it and get it. As long as I know them, all is good!
        I eat my fiances gammon and bacon fat, too. Waste not want not!
        You mean you don't punch people who cut the fat off their meat!?...Ooops.

Comment

• When you get angry that your fiance doesn't speed up when there's a rabbit, pheasant or sheep in the road.
          --

--
          I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• Originally posted by ReclaimtheApex View Post
            You mean you don't punch people who cut the fat off their meat!?...Ooops.

Naw. More for me.
            --

--
            I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• Originally posted by jandge View Post
              YKYPW - you panfry two BULBS of sliced garlic in butter and proceed to eat it all in five bites.
              I like roasting them in the over, squeeeeeeeezing the soft garlic out of the skin and mixing that with mayo or butter. :P
              --

--
              I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• lamb chopssss are so, yummy
                Paleo Cook Book

Comment

• ...when you're watching sports, realize you haven't gotten enough calories today, wander into the kitchen and remember you meant to go to the store but didn't earlier, and just eat some butter instead of bothering to scrounge anything else up.

And like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by honestboy640 View Post
                    lamb chopssss are so, yummy
                    I know, right! Just had some AWESOME NZ lamb, from LiDL, surprisingly. Cheap and yummy's the way to go for a skint student!
                    --

--
                    I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• When you decide that EVERYONE should be able to go Paleo, regardless of income, and start a blog to show people how to make Paleo food for under £1 a portion. onepoundmeals.blog.com </shameless plug>
                      --

--
                      I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kochin View Post
                        When you decide that EVERYONE should be able to go Paleo, regardless of income, and start a blog to show people how to make Paleo food for under £1 a portion. onepoundmeals.blog.com </shameless plug>
                        You know you are a greedy bugger when you look at said blog and think 'moooooooooorrreeee meeeeeeeeaaaaat neeeeeded'

Good reciepes though, I've booked marked to check for insperation next time I'm meal planning - also as a tip for uk cheap meat - Aldi cheap mince is the best tasting I have ever had, it's £2.50 for 800g and as a family we eat most of it with maybe some left overs in one meal. We tend to stick it in the slow-cooker all day.
                        You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                          ...when you're watching sports, realize you haven't gotten enough calories today, wander into the kitchen and remember you meant to go to the store but didn't earlier, and just eat some butter instead of bothering to scrounge anything else up.

And like it.

haha this ^ !

and when you actually feel your stomach eating itself because you are so hungry, there's nothing in the house to eat, not even butter, and you don't panic.
                          Female, age 51, 5' 9"
                          SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
                          2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

• I'm trying to eat more veggies based on how current Hunter-Gatherers eat. Sort of moving back and forth between "natural" and "possible" until I find "optimal".
                            Eggs are good too. I eat a lot of eggs. Get them in boxes of 30 from the local Asian shops.

£2.50/800g?! Damn, I gotta find my nearest Aldi! Yum, yum, yum...
                            --

--
                            I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• Originally posted by celloislove
                              when you eat two reese's and get mudbutt as a result >_<
                              nooooooooooo!!!
                              “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi

Comment

• When you're buying "beef dog bones" at the farmers' market, the vendor says "I bet your puppy will love these" and you bark "IT'S FOR ME!"

Comment

Working...
                                X