No announcement yet.

You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come up to MA and hunt some of the bunnies that live wild in my neighborhood! I suspect it's a domestic breed that was let loose many years ago by a stupid pet-owner. They are so cute and plentiful (though I don't know where they live).
    Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
      Come up to MA and hunt some of the bunnies that live wild in my neighborhood! I suspect it's a domestic breed that was let loose many years ago by a stupid pet-owner. They are so cute and plentiful (though I don't know where they live).
      Shooting isn't allowed in cities... I would trap them.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• ...when I started thinking about who I know has a gun and some land I can borrow to go hunting on. 'Cause venison makes the BEST jerky.
        ...when I realized that I've (mostly, sometimes I still eat them and shouldn't but that's life) mostly stopped seeing candy, chips and baked goods as food.
        ...when I was able to better resists sugary coffee drinks and was also able to feel how sluggish and sick I feel after drinking them/eating gluteny sugary foods.
        January 14th-306.2
        January 21st, lost 2" off my waist.
        January 30th-300.2

Come to the edge she said.
        No, I'll fall.
        Come to the edge.
        No, it's too high.
        Come to the edge.
        I came
        She pushed
        And I flew

Comment

• ...when you're the only kid in a college dining hall with both vegetables and meat on their plate. Everyone else has loads of pizza and pasta.
          @JordanTuwiner | JordanTuwiner.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RaeVynn View Post
            Or, when the kids come over, and they bring CRAP to feed their toddler. Seriously, WHAT THE HELL is in that sippy cup?
            Hahahaha - exactely!! And to be fair, my son and daughter-in-law pride themselves on feeding her healthy foods, just not my idea of healthy, Lol

Comment

• You wear vibrams to the bank, come home and begin working on your computer and then realize about 30 minutes later that you still have your vibrams on.
              Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

• ...when you don't give a fuck about what anyone else thinks.

Comment

• When you've managed to convert you're strict vegetarian boyfriend into an "I need my bacon and eggs every morning," guy...

When you're stepfather asks you how to cook a steak...

Comment

• When your 7 year old daughter comes home from a sleepover with the cousins, and my sis in law says in a shocked voice "She ate 5 pieces of bacon!!"

Comment

• You look at bread in horror.

Comment

• You see cake/some other junk in the office break room, come back and tell your co-workers that its there. And then feel like some kind of pusher/enabler.
                        The Paleo Strongwoman - A site dedicated to strength, and feeding strength.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neely View Post
                          You look at bread in horror.
                          I had to pick up a loaf of bread for my parents the other day and I didn't even want to touch it to put it in the cart.

I make all kinds of faces in the grocery store at different "foods". Especially when I pick something up to read the ingredients. I'm probably pretty entertaining to watch! lol

Comment

• When the cashier asks if you're going to fry the catfish you just bought and you honestly reply that frying it hadn't crossed your mind. (At least, not the frying she meant.)
                            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by brookesam View Post
                              I had to pick up a loaf of bread for my parents the other day and I didn't even want to touch it to put it in the cart.

I make all kinds of faces in the grocery store at different "foods". Especially when I pick something up to read the ingredients. I'm probably pretty entertaining to watch! lol
                              Try shopping with three little kids. "Please daddy, please! Just one loaf of bread! Pleeeeease!"
                              Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                              5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                              Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                              TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                              bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• When you look at a meal you've just created, with a critical eye, and ask yourself, "Does this have enough fat in it? Maybe I'll put some butter on it..."

Comment

Working...
                                X