• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is dinner:
    primal 002.jpg

Comment

• When you only buy sugar to make hummingbird nectar

Comment

• ...when you've ben so damn busy working all day that you've forgotten to eat, and, when trying to decide if you're hungry or not, you do the math and say "oh, it's only been 14 hours since I've eaten, I'm good"

Comment

• When your wife cuts all the fatty bits off a pot roast because they're "horkable" and you gobble them up before she can toss them in the trash, much to her dismay.

Comment

• Just a friendly fyi... spices should be kept away from heat sources.

"Store spices in a tightly-capped container and keep them away from heat, moisture and direct sunlight. Replace their lids right after use. Avoid storing spices and herbs over the stove, near a dishwasher or sink, or near a window.

Members of the red pepper family, including paprika and chili powder, will retain their color and remain fresher longer when stored in the refrigerator."

Originally posted by PoisonApple View Post
            true.. i suppose i could use it as a timer. these new timers on ovens are just terrible. Maybe I'll use it for extra storage, like spices and stuff to cook with... since it's just right up there and empty.
            "You can always do more than you think you can !" Sensei Scash

Comment

• When you realize that the pasta machine you bought on ebay used, for the purpose of conditioning polymer clay, then was reluctant to use because it was too good to use for clay, now can actually be used for clay, because I am not going to make pasta.

Comment

• YKYPW you get sick (some type of gut thing) and despite all your friends and family advice (see a doctor, take medicine), you start fasting (except fluids) and sleeping 12 plus hours a day and refuse any medications. And in a couple of days, you are fine.
                Randal
                AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• YKYPW

you sit on the beach and consume as many donax as you can find before going back out to play

and you dont care who sees you

Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                  Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                  Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• If they taste as good as they look, I'm in!

Comment

• YKYPW... You have a tray of marrow bones sitting out to get up to room temp before roasting. Then you go to put them in the oven and notice a few ants have found your booty. So you put the tray, ants and all, in the oven and chuckle. Serves the little buggers right for trying to eat MY bone marrow. Now they are going to be part of dinner. Hehehehehe.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                        YKYPW... You have a tray of marrow bones sitting out to get up to room temp before roasting. Then you go to put them in the oven and notice a few ants have found your booty. So you put the tray, ants and all, in the oven and chuckle. Serves the little buggers right for trying to eat MY bone marrow. Now they are going to be part of dinner. Hehehehehe.....
                        ROFL PB, that sounds like something I would do!

Comment

• I was just at the North Carolina coast recently and saw a bunch of these donax things. I was very entertained by them burrowing in the sand between waves, but I wasn't sure if they would be worthwhile food-wise. They are quite small so I am wondering if an average person is strong enough to just pry them apart and eat them raw or did you gather a bunch to throw in a pot?

Comment

• thumbnail was strong enough to open and yes they were eaten raw. much like a bunch of nuts

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

• YKYPW the office has a birthday party with "healthy" carrot cake, and you refuse due to "a bad reaction to grains," and then spend half the afternoon describing the goodness you can make with only real food. I may get them to go primal yet, if only for dessert.
                              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

• true dat

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

Working...
                                X