You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PoisonApple View Post
    YKYPW... You throw away your microwave after not using it for months.

The problem is I'm looking to buy a house, and all the houses I like have them built it...
    mine has a stove light that is rather handy. also a timer....

just sayin
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• true.. i suppose i could use it as a timer. these new timers on ovens are just terrible. Maybe I'll use it for extra storage, like spices and stuff to cook with... since it's just right up there and empty.
      Proud Bangmaid since August 2009

Comment

• or remove it, sell it, and put in an overhead vent (if it's over the stove)
        Depression Lies

Comment

true.. i suppose i could use it as a timer. these new timers on ovens are just terrible. Maybe I'll use it for extra storage, like spices and stuff to cook with... since it's just right up there and empty.
          Faraday cage. Put electronics you don't want to be destroyed in the case of an EMP in it, wrapped in bubble wrap or cloth or something.
          Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• that's absolutely brilliant! but why must i wrap it?
            Proud Bangmaid since August 2009

Comment

• They will explode.
              Depression Lies

Comment

• It's actually to ensure it's not touching any part that might be metal, as that would defeat the purpose.

Don't turn on the microwave, and they won't explode.
                Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• When you have not eaten for 8 hours but are not really hungry...
                  Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

YKYPW... You throw away your microwave after not using it for months.

The problem is I'm looking to buy a house, and all the houses I like have them built it...

Many non-nuclear uses for the microwave:

+ extra digital clock
                    + handy kitchen timer
                    + extra storage cabinet for dish towels and oven mitts
                    + seal and re-purpose as a fish tank
                    + leave door open after you go to bed and use as a night light

Comment

• YKYPW you are measuring your tablespoons of butter and oil, not to limit yourself but to make sure you get enough.

Comment

• YKYPW: You have 101 ideas how to use a microwave for stuff EXCEPT cooking...

Comment

• ...you're out for your daily 3 mile walk, happen to catch your reflection in a store window, and realize that in terms of build, posture, gait, etc., you look like the guy on the "Evolution of Man" poster.

Or when someone calls the park police because you're working out in the woods/trail part of the park, benching logs, climbing trees, running barefoot...and you look like you're having fun, instead of wearing the "I'm miserable but I do this because it's good for me" face. Because as we all know, it's joy and solitary athleticism that are the real face of danger.

Comment

• ....You and the faithful Wolf Cub are out for wind sprints on the beach and along the same stretch of sand is a skinny-fat jogger and her pampered looking pooch with a pink sparkly collar. Since she is doing a steady chug-chug pace and you are doing dash, walk, dash, walk, you keep ending up in about the same place. The only thing is that her dog keeps pulling at the leash wanting to come with you and the Wolf Cub because you look like you're having more fun.

Comment

• When you make Cake Boss chocolate cookies for the office, eat a few teaspoons of batter, and feel ill the rest of the day.
                              Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• ...you get a job writing web content for a 'Premium Meat Boutique' butcher and when asked, "how do you want to want to be paid," you answer ... "In meat."

Seriously. This might be the best job I've ever had.

Comment

Working...
                                X