Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DinoHunter View Post
    YKYPW...
    You dont even blink laying down £300 at the butchers (Hubby on the other hand makes some gosh awful choking noises LOL)
    A quarter of a good Highland coo, yes? Been eyeing those up myself. Can't afford it though

Comment

• You eye your coworkers salad (covered with salsa instead of dressing because it's fat free) and wonder what on earth they did to deserve such cruelty.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• I read this:
        Originally posted by phigment View Post
        When ur going out to eat with coworkers across the street
        as this:
        Originally posted by phigment View Post
        When ur going to eat coworkers across the street
        Tee hee.

Comment

• Originally posted by sidewinder View Post
          I read this:

as this:

Tee hee.
          I'm pretty sure there not grass fed, so probably not primal. ;p

Comment

• You eat goat cheese off of a spoon and wonder why the hell you ever thought bread needed to be part of the equation.
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
              You eye your coworkers salad (covered with salsa instead of dressing because it's fat free) and wonder what on earth they did to deserve such cruelty.
              Dude, salsa on salad is awesome (though not because it's fat free, because... salsa is awesome on everything!)
              Also, salsa (as long as it doesn't have added sugar) is probably a better option than most dressings made with soybean oil and such.
              Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

Comment

• When you lick your plate so clean that no one would be able to tell if it was truly washed or not.
                Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by AmyMac703 View Post
                  Dude, salsa on salad is awesome (though not because it's fat free, because... salsa is awesome on everything!)
                  Also, salsa (as long as it doesn't have added sugar) is probably a better option than most dressings made with soybean oil and such.
                  I love the taste myself, bu they were lamenting that they couldn't have dressing because of the fat. There wasn't a speck of fat in any of their lunches, at ALL.
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• When you run into a co-worker at the grocery store, they look into your cart and say, "You must really like broccoli. You could feed a whole school with all of that." Really?!? This is from a person who is an anorexic looking marathon runner. (palm slap to forehead)
                    Some people just need a sympathetic pat... On the head... With a hammer.

Comment

• You complain to the Whole Foods concierge that too many of their foods contain soy.
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• When your coworkers envy your meals, right up until they hear it contains veggies instead of crackers, noodles, bread, or other grains.
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• +1 on whole foods.

YKYPW: You cant find much to eat in a city or 1/4 million with uncounted grocery stores
                          Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                          Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                          Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                            You complain to the Whole Foods concierge that too many of their foods contain soy.
                            Can I relate to that!
                            ...you complain at the local "healthy" foods store that there is no mayonnaise without canola oil. What shocks me is that this town is so anti-gmo etc. and there is not one good mayo on the shelf.
                            Female, age 51, 5' 9"
                            SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
                            2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

• ...when you save all your heritage bacon grease for cooking. And of course the lard from the pork shoulder...!
                              Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                                You complain to the Whole Foods concierge that too many of their foods contain soy.
                                ^^Yeppers.^^
                                And fucking canola oil.
                                “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi

Comment

Working...
                                X