No announcement yet.

You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you have chicken livers sauteed in bacon fat and a pile of brussels sprouts for brunch... then a friend looks at you like you are NUTS and it doesn't even really register, you just offer to share some.
    (AFTER we finished eating she went a bit bonkers about it... LOL)
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• When you wear vibrams year round...Rain, sun, cold(sometimes snow), and don't care what others think or say:-)
      Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

• When you really do think fruit is nature's candy

When you throw away the last 2 chocolate covered rasins left by you kid(Granny buying treats again ) rather than popping them in your mouth.

When you've just read all of this thread over 3 days and LOL a lot
        You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

• When you watch Bizzare Foods for inspiration...

Comment

• Watch all of the paleo summit presentations because you are constantly dying to learn more in order to help improve the health of our world...
            Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tribal Rob View Post
              When you really do think fruit is nature's candy
              Fruit is NOT nature's candy. Not even close.
              Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Primal Toad View Post
                Fruit is NOT nature's candy. Not even close.
                What is then?
                www.back-to-primal.blogspot.com or on Facebook here

My training journal if anyone is interested

Be strong to be useful

Comment

• When you look forward to an 18 hour fast and spending time with that familiar true friend. Hunger. I love that feeling. Am I nuts?

Comment

• You're starving and running late - so you grab some fast food to eat while driving. Only your "fast food" is a giant hunk of bone-in prime rib roast that you hold with one and eat while driving. Mmmm...I LOVE fast food
                    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

• when you think your dog's chicken jerky smells fabulous

Comment

• When your SAD man friends don't want to to come along on their grocery trips any more because you look at lables and exclaim
                        "Have you SEEN whats IN THIS? What on earth is Sodium Bisulphate? WHY IS IT IN YOUR MAYO?"

Comment

• When you're disappointed if you can't find stairs to climb when you go shopping.

Comment

• When 60% cacao dark chocolate is too sweet. (And don't get me started on milk chocolate - it hurts my teeth!)

When your kids scarf down an egg and a piece of bacon every morning for breakfast (and then ask for MORE bacon).

When I'm dicing a grilled flank steak for my lunch salads for the week, and I can't stop snacking on it. (Ditto when I pan-fry chicken breasts in coconut oil and a dash of sesame oil).

When I'm dividing a large package of ground beef into smaller portions for freezing, and I can't stop eating small chunks of raw ground beef. (Yes, I know this is bad, but I've been doing it since I was a child, and amazingly, I'm still here.)

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

• ^Get yourself on 90% dark stat! It's amazing
                              Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                                ^Get yourself on 90% dark stat! It's amazing
                                I usually do 70-72%, and I've had some 85-86% which still tastes a touch too bitter, but I'm going to try to wean myself to it after my 70% stash is gone. But the 60% I had the other day tasted almost like milk chocolate in terms of sweetness - it's amazing how my tastebuds have changed!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

Working...
                                X