You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iDoll eyes View Post
    ... your toddler picks up a slice of toast at pre-school and asks the teacher 'what's this?'
    My daughter did that, but in her situation it was a pizza pop. Classic!
    Start Weight: 265.8
    Current Weight: 234.4
    Leptin Reset started Jan 1, 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by shmee View Post
      My daughter did that, but in her situation it was a pizza pop. Classic!
      What is a pizza pop? Sorry, I'm far from being a child, and I have no clue what a pizza pop is.

Comment

• Originally posted by liza View Post
        What is a pizza pop? Sorry, I'm far from being a child, and I have no clue what a pizza pop is.
        Yeah.... what is a pizza pop? this is not a joke I really don't know.

Comment

• O, the humanity.......

Per Wikipedia: "Pizza Pops are a calzone-type snack produced by Pillsbury brand of General Mills. Pizza Pops are sold pre-cooked and frozen. Typically they are reheated in a microwave oven but they may also be cooked in a regular oven.

They come in several varieties such as "Hawaiian," "Three Meat," "Pepperoni," "Pepperoni & Bacon," "Deluxe," "Cheese Burger," "Canadian," and "Three Cheese." All varieties of Pops, except for the three cheese, contain pizza sauce, cheese, and meat. They may also contain vegetables such as green peppers or mushrooms.

Pizza Pops are available only in Canada. Chili Pops and Veggie Pops were introduced at the same time in the 1980s, but were discontinued within a few years. Chili Pops were reintroduced along with the introduction of Fajita Pops in the 1990s, but both were discontinued as well within a few years.

Pizza Pops contain 0.3 grams of trans-fat per serving."
          "Wait! I'll fix it!"
          "Problems always disappear in the presence of a technician."
          "If you can't improvise, what are you doing out in the field?"

Comment

• ...when you read the above "food" description and feel the need to wash out your mouth with pork.
            "You can demonstrate the purpose and limits of human digestion with a simple experiment: eat a steak with some whole corn kernels, and see what comes out the other end. It won’t be the steak."
            -J.Stanton

Comment

• Got greek lamb shank + salad + lemon rice for lunch, got stared at for happily sucking the marrow out of it with a straw

Comment

• when you almost crash into a shocked colleague trying to beat your time record of stairs climbing at work

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomtom View Post
                  Yeah.... what is a pizza pop? this is not a joke I really don't know.
                  Pizza Pops - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                  Start Weight: 265.8
                  Current Weight: 234.4
                  Leptin Reset started Jan 1, 2014

Comment

• You get stopped by a policeman mid-workout because sprinting is, apparently, suspicious unto itself. You are required to explain your training regimen and verify that you live nearby before being allowed to resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by primitiverenaissance View Post
                      You get stopped by a policeman mid-workout because sprinting is, apparently, suspicious unto itself. You are required to explain your training regimen and verify that you live nearby before being allowed to resume.
                      Is this true?!?!? Frickin' hysterical
                      Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

• Originally posted by jammies View Post
                        Is this true?!?!? Frickin' hysterical
                        when i was younger it wa sa favorite pastime of the guys i was with to wait for a passing police car and take off each on in a different direction. The point ot see if they woudl be chased. they normally were.
                        Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                        Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                        Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by primitiverenaissance View Post
                          You get stopped by a policeman mid-workout because sprinting is, apparently, suspicious unto itself. You are required to explain your training regimen and verify that you live nearby before being allowed to resume.
                          Ah yes, welcome to the "Home of the free and the brave" (my ass). Make sure you carry your government approved identfication documents with you when you leave the house, on foot or otherwise.

Randal
                          AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                          Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                          http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
                            Ah yes, welcome to the "Home of the free and the brave" (my ass). Make sure you carry your government approved identfication documents with you when you leave the house, on foot or otherwise.

]
                            Assuming it's from an acceptable state. I went to get my valid MD driver's license switched for a Colorado one. They made me go get a second form of ID. Apparently Maryland is not to be trusted?
                            http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                              when i was younger it wa sa favorite pastime of the guys i was with to wait for a passing police car and take off each on in a different direction. The point ot see if they woudl be chased. they normally were.
                              Thats just basic human instinct. We are predators as well as prey, afterall.
                              "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Comment

• When you're jealous that your friend is eating their pet pig for dinner
                                Became Primal August 2011

SW - 84kg / 185lb
                                CW - 60kg / 132lb
                                GW - 60kg / 132lb

Comment

Working...
                                X