No announcement yet.

You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you randomly perform squats, push-ups and bench dips with a backpack on in the middle of public...
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Primal Toad View Post
      I'm in my sisters wedding that is in 2 weeks from Saturday. I'm thinking about convincing her to allow me to wear my vibrams. I think that would totally kick ass.

She actually works for me so it will be easier this way...
      I've tried several times to convince my fiancee to let me wear my vibrams when we get married haven't got there yet.
      www.back-to-primal.blogspot.com or on Facebook here

My training journal if anyone is interested

Be strong to be useful

Comment

• When you render your own lard and snack on the chicharones.

Nature programs make you hungry.

The contents of your deep freezer sound like a small zoo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blah View Post
          I've tried several times to convince my fiancee to let me wear my vibrams when we get married haven't got there yet.
          Get married on the beach so you can be barefoot.
          Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Primal Toad View Post
            Get married on the beach so you can be barefoot.
            I went to a friend's wedding at the local nude beach here. The groom wore a bow tie and the bride wore a veil. How's that for primal?

Comment

• ...when you see a flock of small birds flying overhead and you wonder how many of them you'd need to kill to make a meal.

Comment

• I always suck out the marrow and then chew it

Comment

• You know you're primal when...You were eating breakfast while holding the baby, your bacon dripped on babe's head, so there's really only one option right?...You licked the grease off of your baby's head
                  "I tried to call the nurse again, but she's bein' a little bitch....I think I'll get outta here." Pink

Comment

• You get seriously aggravated about the amount of soy in everything that is arguably edible.
                    Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                      I went to a friend's wedding at the local nude beach here. The groom wore a bow tie and the bride wore a veil. How's that for primal?
                      Also Betazoid.
                      "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                        You get seriously aggravated about the amount of soy in everything that is arguably edible.
                        I'm starting to get over this, as I'm working in the dairy section of a grocery store, which includes all of the dairy substitutes such as bean juice (soy "milk") and almond juice. (I refuse to call these products milk.)

Comment

• As we slough off the CW crap that has been clogging our souls, we then need to develop VERY thick skin to NOT freak out about the crap that's still out there.

Comment

• You eat 2lbs of pork shoulder with the skin and a heaping platefull of carrots and onions (smothered in pork fat) on the side. I doubt I'll eat tomorrow. But I do have a small bowlfull of leftovers just in case.
                            Oh and I went all alpha male (wolf version) on my family for trying to take my fatty parts. I mean seriously, those morons just leave the fat on the plate! I'm not wasting good fatty bits on their ilk!
                            Although I guess that since ilk means pretty much the same thing as kin then I'm of their ilk.
                            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• You watch wild rabbits munching on local lawns and simultaneously think 1) how adorable they are and 2) whether or not you can legally trap them and how good the meat would be with them eating non-native landscaping
                              "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Comment

• At the grocery store with your cart full of meat, eggs and veggies the cashier compliments you with "it's so good to see some people still eat REAL food".
                                Character is defined by what you do when no one else is looking.

Comment

Working...
                                X