No announcement yet.

You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You find yourself mopping up extra butter off your plate with your piece of back bacon.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
      You find yourself mopping up extra butter off your plate with your piece of back bacon.
      +1
      Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
      Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
      Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

You find yourself mopping up extra butter off your plate with your piece of back bacon.
        and then realise there's still some melted butter on your plate, so since you're on your own, you tip the rest straight into your mouth.

Comment

+ another 1

Does spontaneously describing your evening meal as 'the fish I disembowelled on the back lawn earlier' count?

(Seemed like a natural description to me, since that's exactly what it was, but husband found it oddly disconcerting.)

Comment

• You are clearing dishes off the counter, and notice that the container you had your lunch in today is coated in congealed grass-fed beef fat...

...and you think "BONUS!", scrape it out and eat it with your bare hands.
            Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

• You see Oreos on the table at work, think to yourself that it's been a while since you had one of those...

...and find yourself spitting it into the garbage can because it no longer tastes like food.
              Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by csgmoore View Post
                and then realise there's still some melted butter on your plate, so since you're on your own, you tip the rest straight into your mouth.
                You need to be alone to do this?

I've been a plate-licker for years, but always in secret. Not long after my beloved and I had moved in together, I made a particularly lovely meal. He left the room, and I picked up my plate to lick the sauce off it. He came back in unexpectedly. I froze, much like a cat when you catch them doing something bad. He grinned, picked up his plate, and licked up his sauce too. Since then, we've happily slurped up the remnants of our dinners together. Saves us rinsing the dishes before the dishwasher too.
                “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

You need to be alone to do this?

I've been a plate-licker for years, but always in secret. Not long after my beloved and I had moved in together, I made a particularly lovely meal. He left the room, and I picked up my plate to lick the sauce off it. He came back in unexpectedly. I froze, much like a cat when you catch them doing something bad. He grinned, picked up his plate, and licked up his sauce too. Since then, we've happily slurped up the remnants of our dinners together. Saves us rinsing the dishes before the dishwasher too.
                  Same. Except sometimes I am feeling charitable and let my dog lick up plate scraps. He does a better job of scouring than I do.

My Primal Journal

Comment

• When you walk 10 minutes down the street to the beach park but on the way decide to stop and do super slow push-ups a few different times...

(I am incredibly curious to know what the drivers were thinking!)
                    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

• You put whey protein, coconut flour and a new food dehydrator on your christmas list

Comment

• Originally posted by dazzledoll View Post
                        You put whey protein, coconut flour and a new food dehydrator on your christmas list
                        What food dehydrator? What whey protein? I'm just curious...

Comment

• When you have been in VFF or barefoot so long that you can slip into VFF like most people put on flip-flops.
                          Randal
                          AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                          Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                          http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• When you wear your VFFs under your wedding dress. My 4-year-old niece told me that you're supposed to wear pretty shoes with pretty dresses, not weird ones!
                            Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• When on your long walk you pass a group of laughing teenagers eating baked goods and all that reminds you of is... chicken. Grain fed chicken. Yuck.

This forum has totally corrupted me :P
                              Character is defined by what you do when no one else is looking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twibble View Post
                                When you wear your VFFs under your wedding dress. My 4-year-old niece told me that you're supposed to wear pretty shoes with pretty dresses, not weird ones!
                                I'm in my sisters wedding that is in 2 weeks from Saturday. I'm thinking about convincing her to allow me to wear my vibrams. I think that would totally kick ass.

She actually works for me so it will be easier this way...

Comment

Working...
                                X