No announcement yet.

You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When your 2 year old daughter runs towards the meat aisle in the supermarket shouting, "MEAT!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by jlynd View Post
      When you think it is gross that Hannibal Lecter ate FAVA BEANS with that guy's liver.
      + 1000

Comment

• You feel like punching someone when you see whole milk advertised as "less than 4% fat".

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukys View Post
          You feel like punching someone when you see whole milk advertised as "less than 4% fat".
          Yeah - they have fat free half and half now, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by brahnamin View Post
            Yeah - they have fat free half and half now, too.
            I've never understood that. I mean...fat is one of the halves.

Comment

• Originally posted by primitiverenaissance View Post
              Does that ever make you wonder what they replace it with?
              Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
              Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
              Current weight: 210.8 lbs
              Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
              ChooseMyPlate

Comment

• Originally posted by primitiverenaissance View Post
                Traditionally.

I refused to look at the ingredients in this monstrosity.

We carry an organic spray-olive-oil at my store. Forget the fact that Olive Oil is not the first oil listed, or that it even contains other oil (canola and soy) along with it's propellant (don't ask me how propellant is organic), but big italic text on the front of the can claims it's FAT FREE.

Of course, it's not actually fat free, but because the *Serving Size* is a single quick spritz there is technically less than one MG of product in the serving, so they can legally call it Fat Free.

Comment

• Your visit to a vegetarian message board's "Dietary and Weight Issues" section, in which there are a lot of threads along the lines of "Why am I fat?!" and "A fat vegetarian!?", results in you doing all of the following: laughing, thinking you know the answer, feeling pity, and feeling derision.

Comment

• I used to work at a coffee shop, and if people asked for Fat Free Half and Half (there were a few) I just explained that no, we didn't because it didn't exist. When challenged by a customer ("I buy it at the store!"), I stood firm and told them that the product they were describing was not real Half and Half. Also, don't get me started on the horrors of "creamer" - those tiny bottles they leave out that say "no refrigeration required". That categorically means it's not dairy, or if it is, something really horrifying has been done to it.

Comment

• When you see ads like this on TV and get angry!

Starting weight: 104.5 kg / 230 lbs (29th July 2011)
                      100.5kg / 221 lbs (5th August 2011)
                      Currently: 99.2kg / 218.6 lbs (23rd September 2011)

Twitter: @jon404

Comment

• When you see the FAGE total 0% yoghurts stacked in front of the 'Full fat' variety and you kindly re-arrange so the 'real' yoghurt is at the front.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolivar View Post
                          When you see the FAGE total 0% yoghurts stacked in front of the 'Full fat' variety and you kindly re-arrange so the 'real' yoghurt is at the front.
                          Or when any of the local grocery store dont carry ANY full fat yogurts.

Comment

• Originally posted by tobias View Post
                            Or when any of the local grocery store dont carry ANY full fat yogurts.
                            ^This. So freaking annoying. "But sir, fat is bad for you." le sigh

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                              ^This. So freaking annoying. "But sir, fat is bad for you." le sigh
                              So many people around here are big gung-ho anti-government tea partiers I just reply with: "Did the Government tell you that?" Shuts them up really quick, because of course the answer is 'yes'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tigerfeet View Post
                                So many people around here are big gung-ho anti-government tea partiers I just reply with: "Did the Government tell you that?" Shuts them up really quick, because of course the answer is 'yes'.
                                LMAO. You must be my neighbor.

Comment

Working...
                                X