You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one. *sigh*

When the cat's canned food actually smells good to you because it is very meaty & you're really hungry.
    Amy
    ~wife and mother

Started primal a month before the end of my pregnancy with P who is now 1. Went from a size 14 down to a size 4 in less than a year. Now sitting at 20-21% body fat, a solid 130 pounds, and 5'9". Feeling better than ever before, and able to run around and chase my 5 little boys who range in age from 14 months up to 11.5 years old.

Comment

• When your (Korgiest Korg who ever did Korg) boyfriend opens the freezer and yells at you because "BEEF LIVERS DO NOT GO IN THE ICE CONTAINER!"

And yes they do, because there's no other room and you can damn well put your soda in the fridge door to make it cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sudenveri View Post
        When your (Korgiest Korg who ever did Korg) boyfriend opens the freezer and yells at you because "BEEF LIVERS DO NOT GO IN THE ICE CONTAINER!"

And yes they do, because there's no other room and you can damn well put your soda in the fridge door to make it cold.
        Get another boyfriend.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterB View Post
          Get another boyfriend.
          Our compatibility goes much deeper than what we put into our respective mouths.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sudenveri View Post
            Our compatibility goes much deeper than what we put into our respective mouths.
            Mind + this comment = gutter.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
              Mind + this comment = gutter.
              Well, I suppose it doesn't hurt that I eat a lot of organ meat.

Comment

• When you are in the meat aisle and actually yell "why is there SUGAR in my BACON" out loud.

Maybe not quite yet, but I'm getting there.

Comment

• When someone sees you eating bacon and asks "I thought you were on a diet?"
                  Starting weight: 104.5 kg / 230 lbs (29th July 2011)
                  100.5kg / 221 lbs (5th August 2011)
                  Currently: 99.2kg / 218.6 lbs (23rd September 2011)

Twitter: @jon404

Comment

• Sorry to sabotage this thread but how do I post a new topic on the forum message board?

Yours truly,
                    clueless

Comment

• Originally posted by scotchncoffee View Post
                      When you are in the meat aisle and actually yell "why is there SUGAR in my BACON" out loud.

I do that alot, different items. I willlook at the nearest person and interrogate them. I am certaint they find me frightening.
                      6'-0" 350 james earl jones voice.
                      Explain to me low fat half and half
                      Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                      Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                      Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by scotchncoffee View Post
                        When you are in the meat aisle and actually yell "why is there SUGAR in my BACON" out loud.

Me "THERE NITRATES IN THIS GODDAMN BACON! ALL OF THEM! AAHHH!'
                        I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

• Originally posted by Nion View Post
                          Me "THERE NITRATES IN THIS GODDAMN BACON! ALL OF THEM! AAHHH!'
                          My version: "Who the bloody hell put farking starch in my CHEESE?! Fer the love of nothing holy, they put STARCH in my CHEESE. Now I hafta find another good cheese." Then I stomp off down the aisle hunting for unsugared decent cheese.

Or, at a restaurant with Twibble: "There is something sugary in my SALAD." [insert 5 minutes of conversation with me testing every single article of my salad.] "It's the pecans. They candied the damned pecans. Why in the farking hell would you CANDY a PECAN?! What'd it ever do to you?! Stupid normal freaks..."
                          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• haha!
                            me in a restaurant: "can I please have this salad with dressing on the SIDE?" (comes out with dressing all over it). aatgghhg!
                            or "can I please have the caesar salad with NO croutons?" (comes out with croutons). fffffffffffffff!
                            or "can I have the veal dish with no potatoes on the side" for gods sake...
                            My primal journal
                            25yo female, height 5'7"
                            goal weight: 60kg / 155lb
                            goal fat%: 20%

current weight: 70kg / 154lb

“The fact that a great many people believe something is no guarantee of its truth.”
                            ― W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

• when you freak out when offered as much free ice cream as you can eat from an ice cream shop (this happened to me a couple of weeks ago, no need to say I did not get any)

Comment

• Me "THERE NITRATES IN THIS GODDAMN BACON! ALL OF THEM! AAHHH!'
                                I say this one on the inside. My outburst came when I finally found one that didn't have nitrates, only to find sugar instead.
                                Last edited by scotchncoffee; 08-03-2011, 08:16 AM. Reason: quote

Comment

Working...
                                X