Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Animord View Post
    Noooooooooooo! Definitely better raw!
    LMAO, is this the primal or the cannibalist forum? Both boards have similar colors....lol

Comment

• Mmmm.. young long pork. Hasn't had a chance to get tough and stringy yet.
      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
      My Latest Journal

Comment

• I wonder how my cousin would feel about me if he ever found out I had been discussing eating his kids with a bunch of strangers on the internet....

No more play dates for sure!

Comment

• You might be Primal if you think that Alex Good is a fatso.

Comment

• Originally posted by Animord View Post
            I wonder how my cousin would feel about me if he ever found out I had been discussing eating his kids with a bunch of strangers on the internet....

No more play dates for sure!

And that's a bad thing?
            Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
              And that's a bad thing?
              It would eliminate a potential meat supplier. That is never good.

Comment

• When the barber doesn't notice that you haven't used shampoo for a month.

Comment

• When your stylist notices that your hair is thicker and your bald spot is filling in and asks what you've been doing and tell her eating more protein and fat and she says that everyone should be doing that.
                  Georgette

Comment

• ...when you find yourself informing the puzzled "whole-foods" vegan about the names of different fruits and vegetables. "no, that's a crimini mushroom, not a button. that's not a plum, it's a nectarine. yes pinto beans really do grow in pods." i thought this was pretty basic stuff.
                    my primal journal:
                    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• I wouldn't know the different mushrooms, because mushrooms are gross, but the rest is pretty pathetic.
                      Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Wait, hold that thought. Plums and nectarines aren't even the same COLOR. Peaches and nectarines, I could see, but plums?! Yeesh.

YPYPW... you make a [Naiad]rita, confusing half the people there, only to have several of them want the recipe because it's so much better than it's SAD counterpart.

[Naiad]rita
                        - frozen strawberry puree' ( enough to fill the glass 3/4 of the way)
                        -tequila, 1-3 shots depending on preferred strength.
                        Nuke strawberrk puree until the brick can be muddled into a slushy mess. Add tequila, stir, and serve.
                        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
                          I wouldn't know the different mushrooms, because mushrooms are gross, but the rest is pretty pathetic.
                          The entire thing is really pathetic, especially when my 10 year old can tell the difference of everything.
                          Georgette

Comment

• yes, the nectarine/plum thing is for real. they're even different sizes! i was shocked, but i managed to stay polite. the pinto bean thing actually happened to a friend of mine, i'm not growing beans in my garden.
                            my primal journal:
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by mountaindew View Post
                              when you're watching "bizarre foods" with andrew zimmerman (sp?) and you say to yourself "you know, those testicles look pretty tasty."

then you say to yourself "wtf did i just say?!?"
                              omg that was too funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                                ...when you find yourself informing the puzzled "whole-foods" vegan about the names of different fruits and vegetables. "no, that's a crimini mushroom, not a button. that's not a plum, it's a nectarine. yes pinto beans really do grow in pods." i thought this was pretty basic stuff.
                                Whole foods are not *basic* to many vegans.

Tofu, Tempeh, TVP, & Bread - the Vegan food groups.

Comment

Working...
                                X