No announcement yet.

You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you've had lamb ribs for dinner and the dog is contentedly gnawing on the bones at your feet and then you seriously consider taking one of them away from him because it appears that you may have missed a spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by MamaGrok View Post
      FTR: eggs & eggs. Apparently the most common way to eat them around here is scrambled in eggs. I suspect that traditionally (long ago) they were thrown in after the eggs were nearly cooked, but I was told to mix them in from the beginning, so all were totally cooked. Really couldn't taste them at all that way.

I am going to brine them and eat them so;o. I love roe, it is one of my most favorite things in the world! My kids like it too, my 5 year old calls them 'berries'.
      Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

• When you eye the plate next to you and are envious of the nice strip of fat on their steak. Part of you hoping they won't eat it so you can. Then after you are finished eating realizing that EVERYONE ate their fat, and you feel proud of your buddies. Especially because there were four women at the table, and no fat was left behind
        Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

• NFLB! New motto.
          5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
          Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
          Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
          Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
          ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• --When you were little your mom used to get dirty looks when she took you to the grocery store, because she'd buy you an avocado to eat and it'd be all over your face while you sat in the cart.

--When you used to eat (literally) whole sticks of butter as a child.

BORN primal
            "The mountains are calling and I must go."
            --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
            --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
            --Hyperlithic

Comment

• Originally posted by MamaGrok View Post
              NFLB! New motto.
              Lol! +1. So going to use this
              "The mountains are calling and I must go."
              --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
              --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
              --Hyperlithic

Comment

• Originally posted by Primal Toad View Post
                Side note: Minimalist living and primal living seem to go hand in hand. Does anyone else agree?
                I fully agree. I got into minimalist living after I went primal. The two compliment each other. Better for the environment and your pocketbook.
                Randal
                AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• When you drive by a dead alligator in the road that wasn't there when you drove by 5 minutes before, grab your pocket knife, cut off its tail and drive on...

Not that *I* would ever do that...

Comment

• When you wanna kick someone's ass because you saw a dead gator that wasn't there 5 minutes ago and turned around to go get it only to find it's tail was gone already.

Comment

• Originally posted by jspradley View Post
                      When you drive by a dead alligator in the road that wasn't there when you drove by 5 minutes before, grab your pocket knife, cut off its tail and drive on...

Not that *I* would ever do that...
                      Of course not.......hehe. Gator is yummy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dalton View Post
                        When you wanna kick someone's ass because you saw a dead gator that wasn't there 5 minutes ago and turned around to go get it only to find it's tail was gone already.

I found the tail!

Comment

• You bastard! LMAO!!!

Comment

• When you realize that you are not the only weirdo who has happily eaten home-cooked gator. Makes delicious chili.
                            My blog, The Overflowing Pantry

Primal-esque since Feb 2010
                            100% Primal since May 2011 (again)

Comment

• Originally posted by Renegade Yogurt View Post
                              When you realize that you are not the only weirdo who has happily eaten home-cooked gator. Makes delicious chili.
                              But was it roadkill? lol

I'm not a chili fan myself...

Comment

• ...when you wonder whether gator legs are too much trouble to retrieve from the roadside?

Comment

Working...
                                X