No announcement yet.

You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YKYPW people at work stop talking when you walk in the room because they are talking about 'health food' and know you will rip to pieces anything they saying. I did anyway.

Today was 0% fat yogurt day. I said you're basically eating ice-cream, its the same ingredients as ice cream!

But if I dont eat yogurt, where will I get my calcium from????
    "I reserve the right to say stupid things"

Comment

• Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
      YKYPW you go to see "Dawn of the planet of the apes" and you identify more with the apes than the surviving humans in the movie.

From the movie, one of the humans makes the statement that the apes will eventually win because they don't require electricity to "survive".

Really? So how did humans survive a majority of our time on earth without electricity?

Sadly, he might have been right. I know several people that would likely just die if they had to give up their TV, AC and IPhone.
      Fewer whiners around our campfire to spoil our reverie, Tex...
      I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• YKYPW you tell your buddies you had 100gr. Bacon and seven fried eggs for lunch and they stare at you in disbelief and say something like "I could NEVER eat that much eggs!".

Pah, those amateurs!

Comment

• When you are overjoyed to finally find some pork rinds.
          Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

• When you go to the movies, you bust out a snack bag of raw almonds and 86% dark chocolate ... Or beef jerky.

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• So I've been sick this week, and as part my 'medicine' I've been taking oranges to work to eat at lunch, when normally I don't eat anything at work.

Have recieved a lot of comments about eating, and how other people could never consider skipping lunch for a single day, let alone every day.
              Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
              5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
              Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
              TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
              bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• ...when you're truly overjoyed to find a local supermarket has started stocking marrow bones.

Comment

• Oh, and when you look up from the work you're engrossed in at 5pm and think, 'Oh, lunch. Forgot lunch. Never mind.'

Comment

• When someone suggests giving up all sweets for a month, and you think, "Oh, that doesn't sound too bad. I should try that."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• ... when you're partner can't tell if the meat in the fridge is for you or the dogs

'whats this red stuff in the fridge?

Liver!

..is it yours or for the dogs??

What are these bones for? The dogs?

STOCK DONT TOUCH THEM!!
                      "I reserve the right to say stupid things"

Comment

Working...
                      X