No announcement yet.

You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the commissary finally restocks the organic butter, and you buy four pounds. Even though you were planning on doing a whole30 for kicks next month. Thank god for freezers.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimenyKrickets View Post
      that's a satisfied looking youngin
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Markbt View Post
        When you decide to make a salad and the first step is to cook bacon, both for a topping and for a bacon fat vinaigrette.
        Really, that's a good first step for any recipe!

Comment

• When this sign:

RRREEEAAALLLYYY makes you do a double take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karock View Post
            When this sign:

I'll be with the other carnivores at the frozen vegetables section. Vegetarian "food" never means actual vegetables.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• Originally posted by Markbt View Post
              I'll be with the other carnivores at the frozen vegetables section. Vegetarian "food" never means actual vegetables.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
              My mental snap to was "They are sellling frozen vegetarians now? Probably not grass fed"

Comment

When this sign:

So many of the veg*ans I know are constantly cold, shivering and wearing sweaters and hunched over space heaters at work--so my thought was, "You mean some of them have actually frozen solid, as they keep saying they will?"

Comment

My mental snap to was "They are sellling frozen vegetarians now? Probably not grass fed"
                  Avoid them, they are fed HUGE amounts of soy. Definitely not pastured.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• YKYAPW.............you ferret through the rubbish looking for that last bottle of coconut oil, cos you have run out and you have sunburn that NEEDS a shot of coconut oil soothing!!!!!!!
                    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• When you ask the server at the restaurant if they cook their eggs in real butter, and they say "Oh no" like it's a bad thing that they would. And want to go home and just cook your own food so you know what's in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by shieldsl View Post
                        When you ask the server at the restaurant if they cook their eggs in real butter, and they say "Oh no" like it's a bad thing that they would. And want to go home and just cook your own food so you know what's in it.
                        Eating out has had 99% of the joy sapped out of it now that I know that crayon taste is probably from cheapo oil. Of course, now I have discovered cooking shows.

Comment

• YKYPW you're really happy that it's "liver day."
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                            YKYPW you're really happy that it's "liver day."
                            When you see liver at a buffet and go back 3 more times for more.

Comment

• You have to go to the hospital for surgery (and a one-night stay) and you bring your own food, so at least you don't get sick from the "healty" meals they serve . Banana-bread and butter for breakfast, tuna salad with hard-boiled eggs for dinner (they typically serve bread for dinner). I think I'll be able to eat lunch, as it's mostly meat-veggie-potatoes-gravy (if I ask to leave out the gravy).
                              My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
                              My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
                              Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
                              Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Comment

• YKYPW you go to see "Dawn of the planet of the apes" and you identify more with the apes than the surviving humans in the movie.

From the movie, one of the humans makes the statement that the apes will eventually win because they don't require electricity to "survive".

Really? So how did humans survive a majority of our time on earth without electricity?

Sadly, he might have been right. I know several people that would likely just die if they had to give up their TV, AC and IPhone.
                                Randal
                                AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                                Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                                http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X