You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jandge View Post
    Well, I didn't feel bad - it was an incredible treat. It just tasted really really amazing - and the garlic lost the spiciness and got crispy and chewy at the same time. So good.
    +1
    I am totally hooked on this! =D
    SW: 205
    CW: 205
    GW: 140

Measurements as of 12/23 Measurements as of 12/29
    Neck 15.75 15.5
    Arms L/R 15/14.5 14.5/14.5
    Ribs 39.5 38.5
    Hips 49 47.5
    Diet Calculator

My journey

Comment

• When you have sex with multiple people and it's totally okay.
      My interesting paleo weight loss blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Heyo Jay View Post
        When you have sex with multiple people and it's totally okay.
        Did I miss this memo?

Comment

• Originally posted by Heyo Jay View Post
          When you have sex with multiple people and it's totally okay.
          I've known bread eaters who do this. I think it is just a matter of not being in a relationship and knowing how to get it. Still, eat steak, not cake!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• When driving back to Texas you stop at the first good BBQ joint you know of and get a pound of meat for a snack. Even though you're expected to be at a BBQ as soon as you get into town.

Sent via lightsaber

Comment

• When the thought of creamed "whatever" soup makes your stomach turn.

Neck 15.75 15.5
              Ribs 39.5 38.5
              Hips 49 47.5
              Diet Calculator

My journey

Comment

• I go to my rents and they lay on lunch-prawns, cheeses, olives, peppers stuffed with cream cheese, home made gluten free ginger cake, full fat milk and butter in the fridge...I'm like "mum are you on the Atkins diet?". She says "no we got these as they are your foods". So cool. They get it!!

Comment

• When you're about to yell at the dumb b**** that is so entitled she can't bear to wait in line, look at her basket, and realize she's about to die from low blood sugar, judging by the fact that she's buying every damn sugary thing in the store. Then you just fantasize about going cannibal on her and roasting her over the rotisserie oven in the deli.
                  Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                  My Latest Journal

Comment

• when you pass up olive garden breadsticks. not only are they delicious, their free!! OMG! the dedication that takes!
                    My interesting paleo weight loss blog

Comment

• Originally posted by DeniseB View Post
                      When the thought of creamed "whatever" soup makes your stomach turn.
                      When you make your cream soup with real cream. Not flour paste. Yum, yum, yum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Polecatz View Post
                        I go to my rents and they lay on lunch-prawns, cheeses, olives, peppers stuffed with cream cheese, home made gluten free ginger cake, full fat milk and butter in the fridge...I'm like "mum are you on the Atkins diet?". She says "no we got these as they are your foods". So cool. They get it!!
                        Your parents rock!
                        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                          Your parents rock!
                          Yeah I was well chuffed it must have just clicked with them!!! It took about three years for them to realise I'm serious

Comment

• Rents, chuffed. I need to learn English.
                            I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• When you get a sugar craving, but bypass the carbage restaurants and opt for an early dinner with the fish and greens you have at home.

Neck 15.75 15.5
                              Ribs 39.5 38.5
                              Hips 49 47.5
                              Diet Calculator

My journey

Comment

• When you wake up on Boxing Day to steak and eggs (soufflé) as left-overs, to be eaten for breakfast.
                                mmmm!
                                Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
                                Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
                                "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
                                "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
                                "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

Working...
                                X