No announcement yet.

You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YKYAPW you take the dog for a 3 hour hike where everyone is giving you the (as my dh calls it) "bish be crazy!" looks because apperently its not normal to go around in a t-shirt, capris and xero barefoot sandles when its 4 degrees out... (was perfectly comfortable)
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Always having butter in the fridge is top priority. You get really uncomfortable when the butter is running out and you and your partner have a word for it: BUTTER CRISIS!

Comment

• Originally posted by brighteye View Post
        Always having butter in the fridge is top priority. You get really uncomfortable when the butter is running out and you and your partner have a word for it: BUTTER CRISIS!
        You may want to build up a stockpile in the freezer, there are rumors of an upcoming grass fed butter shortage.

You know you are primal when you recommend that people build up a stockpile of grass fed butter.

Comment

• When the crystalline texture of light layer of fluffy snow on your car reminds you of pork rind crumbs. And you wonder why there are none at the moment in your pantry and berate yourself.
          My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Greensprout View Post
            When the crystalline texture of light layer of fluffy snow on your car reminds you of pork rind crumbs. And you wonder why there are none at the moment in your pantry and berate yourself.
            By far the funniest and so true.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Comment

• YKYPW...

... You've pondered shifting your life around completely, job-wise and all, so you can a) sell your car and b) use the car payment money to buy more bacon.
              Eat like a Beast, feel like a Beast!
              Eat from a huge bag of processed junk... Well... You know.

Comment

• When you're proud that you have never shopped on Black Friday, ever. EVER. But you're willing to do it if you find a place that has a big sale on meat or bacon.

Sent via lightsaber

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                  When you're proud that you have never shopped on Black Friday, ever. EVER. But you're willing to do it if you find a place that has a big sale on meat or bacon.

Sent via lightsaber
                  I saw dozens of people standing in line outside of a Kohls store last night at 7 p.m. Right then I decided that I will do all my chirstmas shopping online this year, with the exception of things like gift cards, chocolate, bacon, etc. I really don't know if I will ever understand a person who will stand in line for hours in the cold in order to buy clothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Markbt View Post
                    I saw dozens of people standing in line outside of a Kohls store last night at 7 p.m. Right then I decided that I will do all my chirstmas shopping online this year, with the exception of things like gift cards, chocolate, bacon, etc. I really don't know if I will ever understand a person who will stand in line for hours in the cold in order to buy clothing.
                    ... when you list bacon among your Christmas presents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                      When you're proud that you have never shopped on Black Friday, ever. EVER. But you're willing to do it if you find a place that has a big sale on meat or bacon.

Sent via lightsaber
                      The local news has been showing clips of Americans going mad and getting tackled my store security since black friday. Uegh. It really looks to me just like watching clips of handing out food aid to refugees in poor nations. Except it's a pudgy American lady getting tackled for a flat screen TV... Kinda scary.

Comment

• This very evening, at church, delivering up two teen daughters for an overnight lock-in, where dinner was to be made in the church kitchen - first off, mine brought bacon. Lots of bacon. Then, as all the adoring boys gather 'round my one daughter, who commandeered the knife and the stove, as the rest of them obviously couldn't cook, started pontificating on the virtues of bacon fat to the girls, who all were "ewwwwww" either because of vegetarianism or a dislike of fat in general.

Her first kitchen command - "don't any of you DARE throw out the bacon fat!! I'm sautéeing onions in that!!!" I think I am going to hafta beat one of the young males off with a bat when I get to church tomorrow morning...
                        I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
                          I think I am going to hafta beat one of the young males off with a bat when I get to church tomorrow morning...
                          Ummmm. never mind. (to self, "mind out of the gutter, mind out of the gutter")
                          Randal
                          AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                          Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                          http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                            The local news has been showing clips of Americans going mad and getting tackled my store security since black friday. Uegh. It really looks to me just like watching clips of handing out food aid to refugees in poor nations. Except it's a pudgy American lady getting tackled for a flat screen TV... Kinda scary.
                            Recreational shopping is the new American pastime. Those who feel they have mastered that "go pro", and move up to competitive shopping, where it is justified to start fistfights over cheap towels.

Comment

• Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
                              Recreational shopping is the new American pastime.
                              Not for this American. I also don't do reality TV.
                              F, 44 years old, 111.8 lbs, 4 feet 11.5 inches (yes, that half inch matters!)

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

**First-ever 5K race 11/28/13: 37 minutes, 18+ seconds, no stopping**

Comment

• My husband is getting a 12-bar case of Epic Bars for christmas from me. He's so excited about the product. LOL So, I went ahead and ordered a case for him. Maybe one day, I'll get him the "master case."

Comment

Working...
                                X