No announcement yet.

You know you are primal when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you are fasting and find out that you are going to a basketball game right after work, so you stop at walmart and get a block of cheese and a can of sardines to avoid having to eat arena food.

Comment

• When you skip lunch to avoid eating something unidentifiable. (on the road yesterday, bad planning!) The service station I tried had nothing I wanted to eat, even the biltong was contaminated with nasties.

Comment

• Or when you forget lunch altogether after bacon and eggs for breakfast.

Comment

• Or when lunch falls by the wayside because you still aren't hungry after last night's dinner.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Nature programs make you hungry
            That is outrageously funny

In our house, when you use Coconut Oil instead of Noxema at night, and for all other "personal lubricants"

Comment

• When you consider asking for a Costco tub of coconut oil for your birthday.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• Ykypw you actually make a really good glutenfree pizza dough, but prefer these eggplant pizza bites every time. ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1382804754.448702.jpg
                My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
                My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
                Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
                Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

Comment

• Getting hungry at the petting zoo

Sent from my kitchen.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• You realize you have gone through more than 2 pounds of thick sliced bacon each week for the last month and start thinking you could really start eating more....
                    44 F 5'5
                    SW 205.4
                    CW 180.4
                    GW 150

Comment

• Somebody call 911

Comment

• Originally posted by paleodog View Post
                        Somebody call 911
                        Err... You OK there? Some kind of inside joke that I'm not getting?
                        "Bread-Bread-Dinner
                        It ain't makin' me any thinner
                        I eat a sandwich for break-fast
                        And then I have a sugar blast!
                        I eat toasted bread for lunch
                        And enjoy my mid-day crunch!
                        At dinner I eat pasta
                        And end my day with a sugar disasta!"

From the How am I not starving??? thread. Enjoy the read.

Comment

• I think paleodog might have been making a joke about the previous post....but I say that there is no such thing as too much bacon!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• YKYPW 'Which saw for bones' looks likes quite a normal title for a thread.

Comment

• YKYAPW after treating your partner to some bedroom fun you comment that you're now saving a fortune on zinc supplementation.
                              "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                                YKYAPW after treating your partner to some bedroom fun you comment that you're now saving a fortune on zinc supplementation.
                                I think that's just being a geek

Liek how we joke that we're bolstering each others immune systems....
                                Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                                5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                                Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                                TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                                bloodorchid is always right

Comment

Working...
                                X