No announcement yet.

Rave of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woke up refreshed around 5:30, unheard of for me.

Comment

• ON Gold Standard Natural whey and casein arrived. Naturally sweetened, cheap protein that doesn't taste like chemical stew straight from a robot's anus? Dear god it even tastes good mixed with water. PSMF misery here I come.

And I can officially see chest muscles through my shirt. Operation Manboob Destruction continues accordingly.
      “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

• I'm listening to Cat Stevens, and my tuxedo cat is rolling around, like a kitten again, on the carpet. Despite all of the negativity that folks have been dumping at me, lately, it's great to come home to a handsome, loving husband, good music, and a goofy cat

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputina View Post
          I'm listening to Cat Stevens, and my tuxedo cat is rolling around, like a kitten again, on the carpet. Despite all of the negativity that folks have been dumping at me, lately, it's great to come home to a handsome, loving husband, good music, and a goofy cat
          Two thumbs up.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

I'm listening to Cat Stevens, and my tuxedo cat is rolling around, like a kitten again, on the carpet. Despite all of the negativity that folks have been dumping at me, lately, it's great to come home to a handsome, loving husband, good music, and a goofy cat
            Dunno' if you caught this, but CAT Stevens... and the CAT is rolling around all happy...
            I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Cat Stevens was why it got the thumbs!
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
                Dunno' if you caught this, but CAT Stevens... and the CAT is rolling around all happy...
                And my husband never calls me by name- but always by "Kitten." Yes, we are sickingly cute, married for 5 years this month, together for 9 years

Comment

And my husband never calls me by name- but always by "Kitten." Yes, we are sickingly cute, married for 5 years this month, together for 9 years
                  Awww shucks, ain't that sweet! Mine would get the Death By Staring for calling me "Kitten". I am just not really cutesy with him in that way. The first time my kids heard the hubby call me anything but my given name, they were gobsmacked. Probably because it was "Wench!"...

BUT - if he were to hook a belt loop and drag me upstairs, he wouldn't have to burn too many calories in order to get me there...
                  I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
                    Awww shucks, ain't that sweet! Mine would get the Death By Staring for calling me "Kitten". I am just not really cutesy with him in that way. The first time my kids heard the hubby call me anything but my given name, they were gobsmacked. Probably because it was "Wench!"...

BUT - if he were to hook a belt loop and drag me upstairs, he wouldn't have to burn too many calories in order to get me there...
                    LOL! I like a good belt!

Comment

• Yay! I'm going to model in a runway show next month! *Whole 30 and daily pilates starts immediately, lol*

Comment

• bought some peat moss and wood chips at the greenhouse today. semi-buff greenhouse dude was going to load my bags into the minivan one-by-one, i said that i'd help if he showed me which ones i bought (i paid for them inside previously). he wavered a little but i hoisted the semi-wet 3.8 cu ft. peat moss bag onto my shoulder and walked it to the car. i don't think he thought i could do it, lol. makes it a little harder since i can't properly wrap my arms all the way around the bag.
                        my primal journal:
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Iced coffee, meet blackstrap molasses.

“The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

• I found a wild blueberry bush near one of the paths I walk on. Actually, it's almost a tree. I munched away on two handfuls of berries at I walked today.

Comment

• while i have no clue HOW i tried on a pair of 46 wrangler shorts yesterday.... if the shorts fits.....i bought them. but my waist isnt that size yet? ORO?
                              Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                              Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                              Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Summer rain storms. I absolutely love them.
                                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Working...
                                X