Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
    Its not snobbery.. its taste!

Love me some loose leaf tea every time! Would LOVE to try turkey eggs!!
    They were really good, but not necessarily different in taste compared to other pastured eggs I've had. I'm actually not even 100% sure they're turkey eggs, since I bought them from a store that stocks eggs from this specific farm that, from what I gather online, specializes in turkey eggs. Next time I go I'll check.

Comment

• OFF my blood pressure med! WHOOP!
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
        OFF my blood pressure med! WHOOP!
        Amazing! Whoop! Whoop!

Comment

• Since march I have lost 40 pounds. My petite 9 year old says, now I can put my arms around you mom and my fingers touch!
          Karin

Comment

• Great! First blood pressure meds are gone, then all those pounds. You should be really proud.

My rave: My plan to cram even more meat into my daily primal stew is working despite my meat-hating nature.
            "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• swesome Jenny!! Sounds like you are being creative!
              Karin

Comment

• I converted my BFF/2nd Mom to Primal about 6 months ago when she was officially pronounced "pre-diabetic". Now, her doctor has had to take that designation off, all with no meds. Yay!

Comment

• I finally made it into the Russian deli near me. I'd been wanting to for awhile but always forgot. I wanted to pick up a little something for the hosts of a party this evening. Great array of sausages and cured meats and caviar and, and . . . I didn't have time to go crazy but will definitely go back soon.
                  Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Anonymous donors pay off Kmart layaway accounts - Yahoo! Finance

What a wonderful way to kick off my day by reading this article in the morning
                    My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

• Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
                      Anonymous donors pay off Kmart layaway accounts - Yahoo! Finance

What a wonderful way to kick off my day by reading this article in the morning
                      The story was in our local paper this morning. It made me tear up a little, because I know what it's like to struggle. When my children were little my ex didn't pay his child support for awhile and as it got closer to Christmas, my co-workers in the discount Dept store where I was working at the time were ready to help out. Minimum wage was $3.55/hr back then. Luckily I was able to get an emergency hearing in Family Court and he resumed payment and I was able to buy them something on my own. It's nice to know there are people like this in the world.

Comment

• in pain but not looking to food for comfort.. thats progress I think
                        Karin

Comment

• I AM IN THE BEST FUCKING MOOd.
                          Depression Lies

Comment

• damn i wish i lived closer then
                            Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                            Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                            Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Just posted in GOTD so I thought I'd come post here too to balance out:
                              My wedding and engagement rings, including my grandma's diamond, were all missing for a few months. I found them today inside my first aid kit!
                              "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• After almost eight years of using marijuana.....I quit. I feel like I haven't been clean in ages and now my body my mind and my life are free of alteration. I am now the way I was meant to be. Feels like I just lost fifty pounds of mind weight lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X