Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squats: The cure for low libido (NSFW)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Squats: The cure for low libido (NSFW)

    My libido is usually that of your average 19 year old male (2-5 times per day), however since I started squatting (yesterday) I haven't been able to "calm down".
    My hypothesis: viagra can easily be replaced by squats. One more reason to work out.

    Thoughts?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

  • #2
    Only that because it involves work it won't be nearly as popular as the pill.

    I figure chasing down prospective mates and/or one's wife is a primal form of exercise too. It's all good. Whatever works for you!

    Comment


    • #3
      You know, from your posts, I thought you had sex on the brain often.
      As for the squats, makes sense in that you are engaging your pelvic floor muscles.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mldami View Post
        You know, from your posts, I thought you had sex on the brain often.
        As for the squats, makes sense in that you are engaging your pelvic floor muscles.
        Exercise can also increase vascular uptake of nitric oxide, which is a key component in creating turgidity/erections. Oh, and it naturally increases generation of androgens to increase sex drive at the same time...
        Last edited by keithpowers; 04-07-2011, 02:12 PM. Reason: corrected spelling
        Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
        Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
        Current weight: 210.8 lbs
        Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

        The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
        ChooseMyPlate

        Comment


        • #5
          Squats = testosterone release.

          Build Muscle - The Single Biggest Way to Increase Testosterone and Build Muscle

          Comment


          • #6
            So what guys are saying is this is nothing new?
            Oh and Mldami - Less than you can imagine, more than you know.
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
              My libido is usually that of your average 19 year old male (2-5 times per day), however since I started squatting (yesterday) I haven't been able to "calm down".
              My hypothesis: viagra can easily be replaced by squats. One more reason to work out.

              Thoughts?

              Woah woah woah... You beat off 2-5 times a day??????? Or am I reading this wrong. Cause when I was 19 I only did it like once a day... MAYBE twice if I was feeling extra... um... yeah...
              March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
              Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

              "My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back?” - Rivvin

              Comment


              • #8
                Aside from the other obvious benefits, it could be that you're inadvertently working out your kegels. Having a strong PC muscle is sweeeet.
                “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by thehallowprince View Post
                  Woah woah woah... You beat off 2-5 times a day??????? Or am I reading this wrong. Cause when I was 19 I only did it like once a day... MAYBE twice if I was feeling extra... um... yeah...
                  It's not just beating off....... Or at least it wouldn't be if the girl I had started to date didn't end up being a closet vegan.... Oh and I may or may not suffer from abnormally high testosterone without the squats, so umm, yeah. If I go again it'll be up to 12 today.
                  In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                    It's not just beating off....... Or at least it wouldn't be if the girl I had started to date didn't end up being a closet vegan.... Oh and I may or may not suffer from abnormally high testosterone without the squats, so umm, yeah. If I go again it'll be up to 12 today.
                    12 Times.... TWELVE... wow... wow... I just... I dunno... wow. I think my MAX has been 3... Well... go YOU!

                    Haha.

                    I suppose all guys are different :-)
                    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

                    "My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back?” - Rivvin

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Since going primal... wanking 2 to 3 times a day is pretty much the norm for me and I'm in my 40's. I feel like a teenager again.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        12?? step away from the internet porn

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by imasin View Post
                          12?? step away from the internet porn
                          It's all in the imagination.
                          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This is all very good to know!

                            Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                            (2-5 times per day)
                            Except for this.
                            Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

                            Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              And most of the rest of the thread too. Degenerates! Hrmf.
                              Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

                              Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X