Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squats: The cure for low libido (NSFW)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    You do know that labelling a thread NSFW is the quickest way to get a bunch of chicks in here, toot sweet....
    It isn't that life ashore is distasteful to me. But life at sea is better."
    ~~Sir Francis Drake

    Comment


    • #17
      alex. your penis is going to fall off if you don't be gentle
      beautiful
      yeah you are

      Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

      Comment


      • #18
        At some point, you start developing calluses there.... Am I right?

        Comment


        • #19
          Dude... at least start using lube...
          I saw the post you made previously about diddling it for hours and making it raw.
          LUBRICATION.
          Seriously.

          Or just get yourself one of those vibrating fleshlights and tie it to you in a convenient position.
          At 12 times a day you can just hit the button and buzz one off while going about your business.
          Much more efficient.

          Or you could just use some of that ever convenient human 'self control'... *shrug*
          Beating off so often that it would interfere with your normal daily activities/responsibilities isn't really healthy you know.
          And rubbing one out every 1.33 hours of the day does SEEM a bit intrusive.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            Dude... at least start using lube...
            I saw the post you made previously about diddling it for hours and making it raw.
            LUBRICATION.
            Seriously.

            Or just get yourself one of those vibrating fleshlights and tie it to you in a convenient position.
            At 12 times a day you can just hit the button and buzz one off while going about your business.
            Much more efficient.

            Or you could just use some of that ever convenient human 'self control'... *shrug*
            Beating off so often that it would interfere with your normal daily activities/responsibilities isn't really healthy you know.
            And rubbing one out every 1.33 hours of the day does SEEM a bit intrusive.
            LOL, but I agree with every word

            How can you have that much imagination? Doesn't it get a bit old?

            Reminds me of the movie Shame. (good movie)

            Don't hurt yourself...

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Buzzy View Post
              You do know that labelling a thread NSFW is the quickest way to get a bunch of chicks in here, toot sweet....
              The threads which make up my pants are NSFW.
              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

              Comment


              • #22
                Wilton: I haven't developed calluses.
                Cori: Vibrating fleshlight sounds fun.
                kate: I've figured out that the formula "girl + x" where x is any combination of things used to bring her to orgasm never gets old. Generally the first few times are "girl * y" (where y is an entirely random number) but as time goes on things start to get kinky.
                In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

                Comment


                • #23
                  TWELVE??

                  Dude. I have no words.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Twelve isn't an average day....

                    And I've been too exhausted lately to keep the frequency up, regardless of how horny I am. I can't seem to get a good night's sleep.
                    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Speaking of which, off to bed. I'm going camping for a week starting tomorrow.
                      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        have fun
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

                        Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Too funny. I like the science behind this connection, lol.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Squatting and deadlifting fasted, followed by an ice-cold shower. Coupled with a diet high in protein and saturated fat.

                            I have noticed an increase in aggressiveness, anger and energy the rest of the day. Along with the increased libido. So yeah, that is a perfect combination to increase testosterone production.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                              Speaking of which, off to bed. I'm going camping for a week starting tomorrow.
                              Sounds like pitching a tent won't be a problem
                              Seven Trees Farm - diversified subsistence farming on 1.25 acres.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                It's probably not as bad as it sounds; I still get out two or three in a row from time to time, so you could probably get 5 in just between waking up and going to sleep. On the other hand, it never gets to the point of rubbing my dick raw.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X