Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF'ing Breakfast

Hi All
    I started IF'ing breakfast this week to try in kick start a bit of body comp change. I want to loose more fat of my mid section.

But I have found a side benifit I am getting to really like. My usual morning routine is to make lunch for myself and my daughter and then make breakfast for myself and sit down to eat.
    But now I skip it I have more time to relax while making the lunches and I just take what I would have eaten to work with me and have it for my 10:00 am feed.

I know I could just get up earlier but I want the sleep and I could make my lunch the night before but I cook our tea at night so I just want to sit down for a while.

So for me it's a big win.
    My paleo food photos

Nice. I love IFing!
    Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
    Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
    Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

Originally posted by gunn parker View Post
      Hi All
      I started IF'ing breakfast this week to try in kick start a bit of body comp change. I want to loose more fat of my mid section.

But I have found a side benifit I am getting to really like. My usual morning routine is to make lunch for myself and my daughter and then make breakfast for myself and sit down to eat.
      But now I skip it I have more time to relax while making the lunches and I just take what I would have eaten to work with me and have it for my 10:00 am feed.

I know I could just get up earlier but I want the sleep and I could make my lunch the night before but I cook our tea at night so I just want to sit down for a while.

So for me it's a big win.
      I know exactly what you mean! I love my new IF morning routine, just quietly sitting down with a drink of lemon water, thinking through the day to come, planning meals (taking my time to prepare a bit of lunch to take to work, if appropriate) ... it's all good.
      I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

I too enjoy IFing but I don't have to be anywhere in the morning, I am a stay at home mom. So I still get brekfast ready for the rest of the natives but I just eat mine for lunch.
        ~*Lori*~
        my Primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...-momofredheads
        my food blog http://iamhungrywhatsfordinner.blogspot.com/

SW 231 as of 1/1/2012
        CW 192

Comment

Working...
        X