No announcement yet.

Primal Sunburn Resistance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It takes a lot of work to maintain this pallor... er... I mean my milky white skin. So it's good to know that primal will lessen the effects of the sun. Love the lifestyle, but black hair and white skin is hot. (Only my opinion of course!)
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
      It takes a lot of work to maintain this pallor... er... I mean my milky white skin. So it's good to know that primal will lessen the effects of the sun. Love the lifestyle, but black hair and white skin is hot. (Only my opinion of course!)
      In your avatar, is that a monkey climbing a brand, or a monkey tied to a stick that's hung over a fire? Or perhaps, is it a monkey that *thinks* he is climbing a branch, but through the deception of an outside force or his own ignorance, has climbed over a fire in the perfect position to be roasted? Could the monkey represent society? Hmm...

(replace monkey with sloth)

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
        Just make your own with zinc oxide and coconut oil. No chemicals, no fuss.
        Isn't zinc oxide a chemical??? sorry... just being a smartalek...

Comment

Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post
          In your avatar, is that a monkey climbing a brand, or a monkey tied to a stick that's hung over a fire? Or perhaps, is it a monkey that *thinks* he is climbing a branch, but through the deception of an outside force or his own ignorance, has climbed over a fire in the perfect position to be roasted? Could the monkey represent society? Hmm...

(replace monkey with sloth)
          LOL! Sloth = lazy = moi.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
            Hmmm, I don't think primal is going to make you resistant to tanning. Just to burning.
            42 yo female; 5'8"
            Oct 2009: 205 lbs
            Dec 2010: 167 lbs
            Current weight: 158 lbs (first time under 160 in 17 years!!!)
            Goal weight: 145 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by bokbadok View Post
              Hmmm, I don't think primal is going to make you resistant to tanning. Just to burning.
              Well dang, there goes that theory. I think the only time I remember burning was the first time I nude sun bathed on a roof. My ass hurt for a couple of days.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Working...
              X