Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Minneapolis/St. Paul Primal/Paleo dinner***

Hi all-

A few of us have talked about getting together for a Twin Cities get-together, so that we can start to build a Primal/Paleo community in the Twin Cities. We know that you are out there and would love to have you join us next Saturday, April 2nd at 7:00pm.

Here is the link to the invite. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions at all.

Anyvite | MSP Paleo Meetup Dinner

Thanks!!

Also, if you are interested in future activities, but are unable to make it next weekend, shoot me a message as well. That way we can keep you updated on future events.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to getting to know more people in the area, should be awesome!

Comment

Sounds excellent! Looking forward to meeting primal peeps in person!
        My Primal Journal

Comment

I'm thinking I might be able to make this...but I'll have to take a look at my calendar. Should those attending bring a dish to pass?

Comment

We were thinking to keep it easy we would do the first meeting at a paleo friendly restaurant

Comment

Bumping again, so that those interested find us.

Comment

One more time

Comment

The dinner is already tomorrow! Funkadelic, are you going to make it? I'll probably call for a reservation either tonight or tomorrow early afternoon, so hopefully we can get a reasonably accurate number.

Comment

Sadly, I'm going to have to back out on this one. I had initially planned on being in the cities this weekend, but plans have changed. Definitely let me know if you guys plan on doing any hiking/activities in the near future, though. I'm ALWAYS game for a good dose of nature.

Comment

OH wow!! We wouldn't have been able to make this one anyway, but my hubby and would happily drive down to meet primal people in our area. Please do post if you're going to have future events. Is there an email list I can get on somewhere? (I don't see anywhere on the RSVP page to do something like that)
                      Sassy: Revised - my primal log

Comment

I can't make it to this, but I'd love to know of future meet-ups too!

Comment

Originally posted by Barefoot View Post
                          I can't make it to this, but I'd love to know of future meet-ups too!
                          Hi All-

For anyone interested in hearing about future events (there will be more!!) please shoot me a private message with your email address and name, and we will get you on the email list for future events.

*****Also, if you have any ideas of what you would like to see, please send them to me as well. Ideally, we'd like to put together a community that best serves exactly whatever it is you guys would like to do, see, be a part of.****

Personally, I am SO excited to see this group come together tomorrow night, and in the future!!

Comment

Hi everyone-

While we are working on organizing the next event, I wanted to pass along this one that is going on next Friday, in case anyone is interested.

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=217230274954795

Check it out!

Michaela

Comment

I just ran across this doing a google search for "Minneapolis paleo" today -- started eating this way at the beginning of January and even after two weeks the change is amazing! One thing I'm REALLY interested in are the aforementioned "paleo friendly restaurants" - please do tell! I've noticed there are bread and carbs EVERYWHERE....!! Would love to have some leads - thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X