$50 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway - Second Chance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $50 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway - Second Chance

In case you did not know I am the one who Mark linked to in his last weekend link love post about the $50 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway.

Well that is now history... or is it? Jennifer won the first time around and is thinking about buying a scooter. You now have a 2nd chance so hurry up and enter by April 3 at 12:00 PM EST!

If you win, what are you going to buy?

Enter here -----> Your Promised 2nd Chance: $50 Amazon Gift Card Contest Giveaway #2
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Is your account hacked?
    My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

Originally posted by strom View Post
      Is your account hacked?
      No. I just ended a giveaway on Tuesday and decided to do another one.

Comment

9 or so of these! Amazon.com: BACON shaped themed band-aids Bandages: Toys & Games

Heh. I'm not entering since I don't want to pay that charge to ship to Canada and it is easier if it's just an American thing. I would probably buy books on health and psychology. Yeah I know that's lame. I mean...bacon bandages, come on.
        Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Comment

Haha yea I found those bandages. Down the road when I have my own place I will need some bandages. I just may buy those bacon ones...

Comment

Amazon sells food, too.

Comment

bump

Comment

I had to sign up for this! Totally cool!!! Thanks for doing this Toad!!
                Georgette

Comment

You bet - The contest ends on Sunday so hurry up everyone! My next giveaway will be Primal Blueprint Quick & Easy Meals

Comment

Thanks Primal Toad. I subscribed to your YouTube acct. Thanks for having that too, lots of interesting stuff on there.
                    I would buy The Primal Blueprint for my sister and MAKE her read it, and a case of coconut milk.
                    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

Just signed up. Thanks for the chance to win. If I won I would get two packages of these cause its really good stuff.

Wild Planet Sustainably Caught Wild Skipjack Light Tuna, 5 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

Comment

Hi
                        I "liked you on facebook and while I was there I signed up for the newsletter, then I subed you on youtube.
                        cheers
                        My paleo food photos

Comment

Originally posted by IcarianVX View Post
                          Thanks Primal Toad. I subscribed to your YouTube acct. Thanks for having that too, lots of interesting stuff on there.
                          I would buy The Primal Blueprint for my sister and MAKE her read it, and a case of coconut milk.
                          Thanks! I havent been making videos recently but will start again mid April. The videos this time will be infinity times better.

Originally posted by NicoleP View Post
                          Just signed up. Thanks for the chance to win. If I won I would get two packages of these cause its really good stuff.

Wild Planet Sustainably Caught Wild Skipjack Light Tuna, 5 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food
                          Shit! Thanks to linking to the Tuna!!!!! I added it to my wish list and will be purchasing soon. 12 total reviews and every single one is 5 stars! Do you have any idea how many calories are in one can? I ask so I can figure out the cost... when I decide whether a food is worth buying or not I figure out the cost per 100 calories.

Originally posted by gunn parker View Post
                          Hi
                          I "liked you on facebook and while I was there I signed up for the newsletter, then I subed you on youtube.
                          cheers
                          Thanks! Did you leave a comment on the blog? Thats where your entries will count.

Comment

Originally posted by gunn parker View Post
                            Hi
                            cheers
                            I just saw your comment and approved it. You are officially entered! Check back on my blog Sunday night to find out if you won!

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Toad View Post
                              Thanks! I havent been making videos recently but will start again mid April. The videos this time will be infinity times better.

Shit! Thanks to linking to the Tuna!!!!! I added it to my wish list and will be purchasing soon. 12 total reviews and every single one is 5 stars! Do you have any idea how many calories are in one can? I ask so I can figure out the cost... when I decide whether a food is worth buying or not I figure out the cost per 100 calories.

Thanks! Did you leave a comment on the blog? Thats where your entries will count.
                              It doesn't have that many calories. It only has about 150 for a whole can. There is a lot of tuna juice in it that tastes really good and its a tuna steak not chunk tuna. I usually add olive oil to it or make spicy tuna salad which has a lot of extra fat calories (recipe in recipe section). You can look at a close up of the can on amazon and if you have a Fresh Market anywhere near you they carry it there. It is a bit more expensive there but you could try it out to see if you like it before commiting to 12 cans.

Comment

Working...
                              X