No announcement yet.

$50 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway - Second Chance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi PrimalToad! I subbed ya on youtube and commented. I hope to win so I can purchase Marks recipe book and WWGF book. Thanks for the opportunity.

Mandy

Comment

Originally posted by NicoleP View Post
      It doesn't have that many calories. It only has about 150 for a whole can. There is a lot of tuna juice in it that tastes really good and its a tuna steak not chunk tuna. I usually add olive oil to it or make spicy tuna salad which has a lot of extra fat calories (recipe in recipe section). You can look at a close up of the can on amazon and if you have a Fresh Market anywhere near you they carry it there. It is a bit more expensive there but you could try it out to see if you like it before commiting to 12 cans.
      Ehh that is rather expensive then. That would be $1.27 per 100 calories. But it would be a great idea to then add 2 TBSP of olive oil since that is super cheap - ends up not being too bad when you look at it that way. I buy canned Wild Alaskan Salmon at Costco for just less than $12. You get 6 cans and each can is 180 calories.

That makes it about $1.10 per 100 calories. So, the tuna isnt terrible - its a convenience food. I may try a 12 pack soon. Its always good to have canned fish on hand when you don't have meat ready.
      Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X