Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you listening to right now?

I'm an 80's/90's Grok but whatever... post anything you want here:

My station on Last.fm. Classic rock, classical, alternarock, metallica, Rob Dougan, big band era, jazz.... pretty much anything and everything but pop, rap, and country, although there are exceptions to even that rule.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

Slacker Radio: Southern Rock at the moment. Earlier today I was in a Joe Walsh kinda mood.

Comment

Rival Schools. New CD came out today and it is awesome.

David DC's Progress Journal

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...nal-and-things

Comment

David, great tune.

Comment

Rawk!

Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

Originally posted by JEL62 View Post
              David, great tune.
              Thanks Jel. Love those guys. Just saw them live a few nights ago and they were awesome. Really good CD. Highly reccommend it. I walk and work out a lot to his other band Quicksand as well. Much more visceral than Rivals. Perfect for screaming, yelling and grunting =)

Comment

OMG Blackcatbone! Nice pull! Archers brings back some good memories =)

Comment

Originally posted by David_DC View Post
                  Thanks Jel. Love those guys. Just saw them live a few nights ago and they were awesome. Really good CD. Highly reccommend it. I walk and work out a lot to his other band Quicksand as well. Much more visceral than Rivals. Perfect for screaming, yelling and grunting =)
                  Cool they have a great sound!

This thread is for anyone to post anything that they are listening to by the way... any genre welcome... videos appreciated!

What are you listening to this very minute?

Comment

My current music obsessions:
                    Offspring- You're Gonna Go Far Kid

Stabbing Westward- Save Yourself

Muse- Uprising

The Highwaymen- The Highwayman
                    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

Originally posted by David_DC View Post
                      OMG Blackcatbone! Nice pull! Archers brings back some good memories =)
                      Icky Mettle is one of my favorite records. I've been playing it a lot this past week. And this:

Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

Jon Bon Jovi- It's My Life
                        My Latest Journal

Comment

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

my kid chattering away over his books.

Rasa, Bombay Orchestra, Bhagavan Das. I know, all yoga music, i'm not hip.

Florence and the Machine.

Comment

Not really music but... RainyMood.com - Rain makes everything better. Relaxation.
                              "You can demonstrate the purpose and limits of human digestion with a simple experiment: eat a steak with some whole corn kernels, and see what comes out the other end. It won’t be the steak."
                              J. Stanton

Comment

Working...
                              X