Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This:

and This:

You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Comment

• I just need to know Mainer- is that the trail head of the Appalachian Trail in your pic?
      Female back to the basics: 5-2017
      CW: 2017: 150
      GW: 130 a dream, I know
      Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

• I absolutely love their melodic stuff, not so much their screaming. lol

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

~ Theodor Seuss Geisel aka... Dr. Seuss ~

Comment

• ♥ PJ love ♥

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Comment

• Originally posted by perennialpam View Post
            I just need to know Mainer- is that the trail head of the Appalachian Trail in your pic?
            Good eye, it is the AT, but it's not the trail head, its the portion of the AT that crosses over Saddleback Mtn where I do most of my skiing hence the ski pic avatar.
            You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Primalkatt View Post
                ♥ PJ love ♥

My first CD, good one

Comment

• "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• I like that Opeth song Primalkatt.

Last edited by Terry H; 11-20-2014, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6JrHteOsII#t=133

Comment

• I found this today …

It's a Nic Jones arrangement of a traditional song called "Seven Yellow Gypsies" which seems to be a variant on the fairly well-known "The Raggle-Taggle Gypsies". It seems there are a few variants -- and sometimes the song is known as "The Gypsy Laddie". It was known in England and Scotland and was taken to Ireland and America, too:

The Gypsy Laddie / Seven Yellow Gipsies / Raggle Taggle Gipsies (Roud 1; Child 200; G/D 2:278)

Here's a young guitarist, Chris Sarjeant, whom I'd never heard of, playing it. Really like his playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainer View Post
                          My first CD, good one
                          ♥ Vedder's voice! One of the best in the industry IMO.

Originally posted by Terry H View Post
                          I like that Opeth song Primalkatt.
                          I love them, I just wish they weren't so hardcore lol. Nice Blues by the way!

Comment

• Just sharing...

Comment

Lewis
                              Lewis is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

I found this today … It's a Nic Jones arrangement of a traditional song called "Seven Yellow Gypsies" which seems to be a variant on the fairly well-known "The Raggle-Taggle Gypsies". It seems there are a few variants -- and sometimes the song is known as "The Gypsy Laddie". It was known in England and Scotland and was taken to Ireland and America, too:

The Gypsy Laddie / Seven Yellow Gipsies / Raggle Taggle Gipsies (Roud 1; Child 200; G/D 2:278)

Here's a young guitarist, Chris Sarjeant, whom I'd never heard of, playing it. Really like his playing.

Very nice. I liked his voice too. It'd be nice to hear the voice mixed so it cd. be appreciated more.
                              Being an old rock and roller I was reminded of the voice of Ian Anderson.

A couple of favorites these were. Now and then still....
                              Last edited by Terry H; 11-20-2014, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Don't know much but I like this:

Comment

Working...
                                X