• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just stumbled upon this while browsing on rhapsody.com:

btw, JEL62, nice choice with the Peter Gunn Theme

Comment

• Originally posted by tsd View Post
      btw, JEL62, nice choice with the Peter Gunn Theme
      It's timeless isn't it? Nice choice of yours also....

Comment

• Originally posted by JEL62 View Post
        It's timeless isn't it? Nice choice of yours also....
        Have you heard the Art of Noise version of it?
        Ye shall know them by their fruits.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmyMac703 View Post
          Rise Against - Endgame

...even though they're vegetarians, their music still kicks ass.
          If eating crap stopped their voices then I doubt I'd hate the human livestock.
          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Enslaved - Loke from the abum "Frost"...

Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
            Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
            Current weight: 210.8 lbs
            Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
            ChooseMyPlate

Comment

• the ringing in my ears!
              Living the dream, inside a myth

Comment

• This whole album is just fucking brilliant.

Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laconophile View Post
                  Have you heard the Art of Noise version of it?
                  Is that the version that was used in the movie Cool World with Brad Pitt? If so I like it also!

Comment

• I'm liking this album right now.

And I rediscovered my Bullet for my Valentine discography. I haven't listened to them for awhile and it felt good to throw that CD back in. Her Voice Resides is still one of the best openers since Waking the Fallen's Unholy Confessions.

Last edited by ChocoTaco369; 07-15-2011, 08:23 AM.
                    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

• Eh, I like BFMV, but Her Voice Resides just didn't really jive with me that well. I'm not a huge fan of the throat-ripping style of screaming in that song.

Right now I'm back on a Sonata Arctica kick...

Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
                      -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

• does PB draw people to angry music or something? haha, kidding. but my current playlist is definitely on the mellower side.

Comment

• Originally posted by tsd View Post
                          does PB draw people to angry music or something? haha, kidding. but my current playlist is definitely on the mellower side.
                          Mine generally is as well. What I'm listening to right now.

Not that I don't have my angry moments . . .

Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Play some Miles Davis or Louis Armstrong and I'll be happy as a clam.
                            Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
                            -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

• Originally posted by Velocity View Post
                              Play some Miles Davis or Louis Armstrong and I'll be happy as a clam.
                              This was also on my playlist. Miles meets Hendrix.

Comment

• Right now, I absolutely love All That Remains. The older I get, the more I seem to like the more hardcore music.
                                Georgette

Comment

Working...
                                X