No announcement yet.

rosacea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after a couple of months with my new method of trying to deal w/ this stupid rosacea, i think i have finally found it. I have tried seabuckthorn oil and some other stuff but it didn't work.

i gave up and just started to use Prosacea from CVS. It has parabens and all kinds of krap i don't like but it works. The main active ingredient is sulfur, so i bought a sulfur soap. This of course, dries the skin out so i started using 3 drops of organic argan oil too. This combo, daily, has made remarkable improvements. Really, i can hardly tell that i have the rosacea anymore and before that, my face was uncontrollably red with random breakouts. Those breakouts were really really annoying b/c i have always had good skin so this is just entirely new ground. Anyway --

i'm considering trying just the sulfur soap and the argan oil and see what happens. I really don't like using the prosacea but i haven't found anything similar w/o all the yuk ingredients.

just wanted to share b/c i am so delighted to finally after almost a year, to find something that alleviates this horrid condition.

Comment

My fiance's rosacea has almost entirely healed since going mostly Primal. He still has a few visible veins by his nose, but that's no worse than the birth-marks some unaffected people have. He still has a slight blotchiness to his blush, but you wouldn't guess he ever had rosacea itself.
      --
      Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
      I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
      I'd apologize, but...

Comment

Working...
      X