Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    This is why I buy pre-grated cheese. That and I am a lazy f*cker. Heal up soon.
    pregrated cheeses have potatoe starch to keep them from sticking.....

the more you know.....
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
      pregrated cheeses have potatoe starch to keep them from sticking.....

the more you know.....

Well, that is good to know, but I eat cheese about once a month so I am not too worried about it.

Comment

• Yeah, I once brought tomato-and-fingertip bruschetta to a party.

No one complained...

Comment

• *gag*
          my primal journal:
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Nion View Post
            OW. MOTHER FARKER

I took a pea-sized chunk out of my thumb with the cheese grater, right over the knuckle.
            Wow.... Is your grater abnormally sharp or your skin abnormally soft?
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• OXO makes good shit

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

• So does whatever cheapo place it is the restaurant supply store buys from. I liberated the tip of my finger from it's abusive counterpart with a box grater, a good sized chunked. That figertip still has a groove in it because it didn't all grow back.

GOTD: Being sick all weekend means I can't tell if I'm hungry or if my body is complaining about food going the wrong direction all weekend. I want to say hungry, but food is most assuredly a 4 letter word right now.
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                  Wow.... Is your grater abnormally sharp or your skin abnormally soft?
                  I have abnormally thin, fine textured skin. It makes it real hard for cops to get fingerprints, though.
                  I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

• Originally posted by Nion View Post
                    I have abnormally thin, fine textured skin. It makes it real hard for cops to get fingerprints, though.
                    bonus

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                      bonus
                      It's annoying sometimes. When i went through SF airport, i had to do it three times before they got a 'usable' print. FFS.

Comment

• My boyfriend upset me the other day when, knowing that i'm uncomfortable with a lot of people, he took me to a big family dinner -which was fine- then got pissed off his face, kept his back to me half the night and disappeared because he had a freakout because of drinking too much. When he came back he completely ignored me. I told him last night that it upset me, and he 'doesnt see why he has to apologise'
                        I never said you had to you moron, but I would feel a hell of a lot better if you told me you felt bad about acting like a shithead!
                        Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

• GOTD: Caribou Coffee doesn't even have whole milk - only 2%, skim, and soy. Last time I go there.
                          My blog, The Overflowing Pantry

Primal-esque since Feb 2010
                          100% Primal since May 2011 (again)

Comment

• Originally posted by PixieKitten View Post
                            My boyfriend upset me the other day when, knowing that i'm uncomfortable with a lot of people, he took me to a big family dinner -which was fine- then got pissed off his face, kept his back to me half the night and disappeared because he had a freakout because of drinking too much. When he came back he completely ignored me. I told him last night that it upset me, and he 'doesnt see why he has to apologise'
                            I never said you had to you moron, but I would feel a hell of a lot better if you told me you felt bad about acting like a shithead!
                            I hop he doesn't do this on a regular basis, it's not very considerate.

Comment

My boyfriend upset me the other day when, knowing that i'm uncomfortable with a lot of people, he took me to a big family dinner -which was fine- then got pissed off his face, kept his back to me half the night and disappeared because he had a freakout because of drinking too much. When he came back he completely ignored me. I told him last night that it upset me, and he 'doesnt see why he has to apologise'
                              Very childish; some maturity is required for good relationships.
                              This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
                              Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Comment

ex gave me similar treatment
                                If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

Working...
                                X