Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
    I accidentally spilled a mixture of butter, olive oil and steak juice on my sheets when I tore through a particularly difficult chunk of meat.
    My head went up (with a mouthful of steak), my hands went down and my plate went splash.
    On your sheets? As in, you were eating steak in bed??? Isn't that kind of just asking for something like that to happen? I hope you have to do your own laundry

Comment

• Originally posted by spughy View Post
      One of the best by-laws passed here in the last 5 years has been to ban smoking within 3 m (about 10 feet) of any public doorway (including restaurants). It's cut down a lot on people "just stepping out for a smoke" into an area where there's a lot of foot traffic.
      That is a great idea. Canada is so civilized.

Comment

• Geo: Yup.

Spughy: Yes, I was eating steak in bed. I don't have a table in the room I rent. Luckily I thought to suck the juices out of the sheets. Unluckily I forgot what I had been doing yesterday in those sheets. Och.
        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Geo: Yup.

Spughy: Yes, I was eating steak in bed. I don't have a table in the room I rent. Luckily I thought to suck the juices out of the sheets. Unluckily I forgot what I had been doing yesterday in those sheets. Och.
          I'm going to put that on my list of things I never want to read again. Now I am off to bleach my brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
            That is a great idea. Canada is so civilized.
            except when they riot
            Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
            Starting Weight: 294 pounds
            Current Weight: 235 pounds
            Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
              except when they riot
              Sadly, very true. We riot pretty well though, you have to admit. And the next day we clean it all up without even being told, because we're just nice and polite that way.

Comment

Luckily I thought to suck the juices out of the sheets. Unluckily I forgot what I had been doing yesterday in those sheets. Och.
                Now wiping the spray off of my monitor...

Pass me the mindbleach when you're done with it, Canio6.
                Durp.

Comment

I once shoved someone into oncoming traffic for that.
                  You eat dinner in your unmade bed and you try to murder people for smoking.

You truly are the king of kings.

edit: I don't have a table in the room I rent, either, so I bought a vinyl table cloth, folded it in half, and eat all squatty/loungy Primal style on the floor.

edit edit: Oh yeah, a gripe. Let's see. I don't have anything to gripe about today. Dammit. Just my luck.
                  Last edited by Grumpycakes; 06-16-2011, 09:08 PM.
                  You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

I accidentally spilled a mixture of butter, olive oil and steak juice on my sheets when I tore through a particularly difficult chunk of meat.
                    My head went up (with a mouthful of steak), my hands went down and my plate went splash.
                    kinky.
                    Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                    GOTD: Smokers who congregate outside of public buildings getting their jones on while creating clouds of toxic nastiness that anyone else just trying to use the public sidewalk has to get through while trying not to inhale. Bleh!
                    i loudly proclaim to my kids "hold your breath" before we walk into such a cloud. blech.
                    my primal journal:
                    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• you people are so judgmental about smoking but put down those that judge others for different reasons

Comment

• Somebody's right to smoke stops where my right to breathe starts. That's not judging, that's looking out for my health.

Comment

Somebody's right to smoke stops where my right to breathe starts. That's not judging, that's looking out for my health.
                          Because one plume of smoke will kill you and/or give you cancer

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                            Because one plume of smoke will kill you and/or give you cancer
                            Have fun playing with your strawman doll, kenn

Comment

Have fun playing with your strawman doll, kenn
                              you're funny, you have no idea how condescending you come off in the forums

*cue herd response*
                              Last edited by kenn; 06-16-2011, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
                                Now wiping the spray off of my monitor...

Pass me the mindbleach when you're done with it, Canio6.
                                *passes you what is left of the bleach*

Smokers...yeah, as long as it is not inside, I don't generally care. Though I do think people with little monsters for children should not be allowed to take them into public places - restaurants, movie theaters, etc. Quiet, well behaved children are fine, but those little shitbags who want to do nothing but scream, throw food, and kick the back of your chair...yeah, they should be illegal and their parents sterilized.

(I'm kidding to an extent. Illegal is far too strong a word, but they do irritate the piss out of me.)

Comment

Working...
                                X