Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dalton View Post
    You gonna take a cab?
    No, I'll just saddle the rocket between my legs.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Good luck with that, lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
        So I guess your husband's name is not randy. Ba-boom cha!
        lol. mmmm...and randy is FINE!
        my primal journal:
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
          I'm not motivated by money.
          Sure you are, you live on a money planet and you live in a duality universe, so you are either motivated towards or against everything here.

However my comment was not about motivation.
          Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
          Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
          Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• The thunderstorms totally bypassed us last night. We haven't had rain in 3 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynna View Post
              The thunderstorms totally bypassed us last night. We haven't had rain in 3 weeks.
              Our last measurable rainfall event was December, and that wasn't even an inch. 3 weeks'd be nice.
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

• GotD: If I make it through the day without crying, strangling an innocent bystander, or having a fight with my husband, it'll be a miracle bigger than Jesus and the evolution of life combined. Yesterday was bad news piled atop more bad news with some bad blood between Geek and me thrown in good measure. Today I wake up and find that we're headed for a world of hurt if I can't get him to talk, he's getting at best 2 hrs a day of sleep, PMS is throwing a monkey wrench in the works, and a minor disaster recovery mission at work that was done Wed is still being blamestormed. I still have no clue what the hell I'm getting my husband for his birthday, I still have no clue what I'm getting Dad for father's Day, and to top it all off, I saw my dead grandmother's doppelganger on the way to work. I fucking DARE some asshole to step on my toes today.
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                My Latest Journal

Comment

• I'm all out of butter.

I am going to have to fry up my ribeye in duck fat.

WHY? OH WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Why have you foresaken me beelzubub?

*sob*boo*hoo*

it's just so senseless all of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
                    I'm all out of butter.

*sob*boo*hoo*

Wow...I wish I HAD some duck fat to fry my steaks in - you poor poor thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                      Our last measurable rainfall event was December, and that wasn't even an inch. 3 weeks'd be nice.
                      I hope something falls for you soon. We had such a wet spring until the middle of May that we had a bumper crop of mosquitos and everyone was getting depressed from a lack of sun. Now that I've planted my garden - no rain. Plus I really like thunderstorms and I'm just peeved that we seem to have a weather shield over our area and every thing seems to be going around us or fading out just as it gets to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
                        I'm all out of butter.

*sob*boo*hoo*

do you save up all your fats and lards? i have begun to do that my refrigerator is very different now adays
                        Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                        Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                        Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

I hope something falls for you soon. We had such a wet spring until the middle of May that we had a bumper crop of mosquitos and everyone was getting depressed from a lack of sun. Now that I've planted my garden - no rain. Plus I really like thunderstorms and I'm just peeved that we seem to have a weather shield over our area and every thing seems to be going around us or fading out just as it gets to us.
                          I do know the feeling. It's like there's a dome over the two cities and everything around us gets the rain. The running joke is that the clouds see skyscrapers in Midland, get scared and panic and split to go around us, reforming about an hour east of here. I miss thunderstorms. I think it's the lack of rainthat has everyone on edge down here.
                          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Naiad, that all sounds particularly bad. I hope some magically simple resolutions to at least some of those issues appear pronto!

Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
                            I'm all out of butter. I am going to have to fry up my ribeye in duck fat.
                            How "tragic." Heheheh.

Of course if you posted that on FB people would declare you suicidal. XD
                            "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                              I do know the feeling. It's like there's a dome over the two cities and everything around us gets the rain. The running joke is that the clouds see skyscrapers in Midland, get scared and panic and split to go around us, reforming about an hour east of here. I miss thunderstorms. I think it's the lack of rainthat has everyone on edge down here.
                              North and east of us got pounded last night. We used to blame it on our cat, but she's been gone 2 years now and it continues.... It's interesting how one extreme or another can cause stress, although we had drought conditions a few years ago and it was wonderful in one way - no mosquitos - you could sit out in the evening or go walking in the woods without repellent and not get eaten alive.

Comment

North and east of us got pounded last night. We used to blame it on our cat, but she's been gone 2 years now and it continues.... It's interesting how one extreme or another can cause stress, although we had drought conditions a few years ago and it was wonderful in one way - no mosquitos - you could sit out in the evening or go walking in the woods without repellent and not get eaten alive.
                                It really is. I think if we actually were to hit our average yearly rainfall, people wouldn't know hwat the hell to do.
                                My Latest Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X