X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jenny View Post
    "beaten half to death, twice" ...heheh

Uh, what's a PT uniform?

The uniform in which you do physical training. Black shorts, grey shirt...in the army at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jen AlcesAlces View Post
      LOL!

GOTD: Work cafeteria advertised "your choice of 1/2 or 1/4 chicken with choice of 2 veggies" for lunch. Yum, right? No. 1/2 chicken is code for 2 boneless skinless chicken brsts with choice of 2 sides: mac n cheese, corn, beans, or potatoes. No thanks.
      Skinless, boneless and dry as shit... I had to gulp a gallon of water just reading this.
      Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
        The uniform in which you do physical training. Black shorts, grey shirt...in the army at least.

Do I get a prize for the correct guess?
        Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
          Do I get a prize for the correct guess?

Sure. I think I have a flip flop around here somewhere....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jen AlcesAlces View Post
            LOL!

GOTD: Work cafeteria advertised "your choice of 1/2 or 1/4 chicken with choice of 2 veggies" for lunch. Yum, right? No. 1/2 chicken is code for 2 boneless skinless chicken brsts with choice of 2 sides: mac n cheese, corn, beans, or potatoes. No thanks.
            Did they at the very least spice it?
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
              Did they at the very least spice it?
              Not sure. It looked pale white except for some light grill marks. Was very disappointing, as I had been picturing juicy roasted chicken with crispy skin, with a side of broccoli or carrots.
              Jen, former Midwesterner, living in the middle of nowhere.

Comment

• My big kids have a cardio/gymnastics class on Thursday afternoons, little girl has a gymnastics class Friday morning - last week we missed due to camping. Got there today and the entire building is cleaned out and there were men priming the walls for repainting.

They assured me the entire operation had just moved, but it would have been nice to be told where it moved to...
                ~ Chris

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.

When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didnít understand the assignment.

I told them they didnít understand life.
                ó John Lennon

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by starrchilde View Post
                  My big kids have a cardio/gymnastics class on Thursday afternoons, little girl has a gymnastics class Friday morning - last week we missed due to camping. Got there today and the entire building is cleaned out and there were men priming the walls for repainting.

They assured me the entire operation had just moved, but it would have been nice to be told where it moved to...
                  Holy crap. Not good at all.
                  Georgette

Comment

• GOTD: I certainly hope this is coming from the release of adipose tissue because i was certain i had my utter hatred of money resolved a while ago, yet today it has come blazing back. the concept of money allows for tyranny and i wish i could erase it from the hearts of all mankind
                    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• I'm not motivated by money.
                      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• gotd: feeling randy and hubby's not home.
                        my primal journal:
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                          gotd: feeling randy and hubby's not home.
                          So I guess your husband's name is not randy. Ba-boom cha!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                              gotd: feeling randy and hubby's not home.
                              I'll be right over.

Comment

• You gonna take a cab?

Comment

Working...
                                X