No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's hot as hell and my car has no A/C. I predict that I won't be doing too much driving this summer.
    Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
      It's hot as hell and my car has no A/C. I predict that I won't be doing too much driving this summer.
      Not a bad thing yes?
      Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Comment

• Originally posted by ELCO14 View Post
        Not a bad thing yes?
        Except for those times when I have to. Then I'll be MIS-ER-A-BLE. It's a soft top so I have to figure out how to open it up, which might help. Fortunately I don't usually have to drive much and when we move I'll be much closer to everything.
        Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jenny View Post
          Good to hear!! Arnica, hmm... I'm hesitant to mess with it while breastfeeding due to potential toxicity. Maybe if this is still happening later...
          I used it when breastfeeding all 3 of my kids and only one of them has an extra arm. jk. Obviously you must do what you think is safe for you and your babe.
          My Journal

Comment

• my iPhone is dead 4 years old and am holding off for next one but I can't find my backup anywhere! oh noes!
            Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
            Starting Weight: 294 pounds
            Current Weight: 235 pounds
            Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Why weren't there more scenes with Magneto killing people in the new X-men movie!?
              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                Why weren't there more scenes with Magneto killing people in the new X-men movie!?
                Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• freaking toothaches. >

Crap! I'm An Adult!

My Primal Journal

http://badquaker.com <--- podcast I'm a part of. Check it out if you like anarchy, geekiness and random ramblings.

Comment

• All my favourite shirts now have oily stains that won't come out in the wash!

Comment

• Stupid people.

Wait, that's 95% of the human population.

Oh, well. I stand by my comment.
                      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                      My Latest Journal

Comment

• 'if stupidity were to become punishable by death, there'd be a hell of a population drop.'
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                          Stupid people.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Comment

• Originally posted by Omelette View Post
                            All my favourite shirts now have oily stains that won't come out in the wash!
                            Haha! I have that problem, too! Sometimes I can get the oil out with a little dishwashing (Dawn / Joy) soap before I put it in the washer. It has worked, but not when it was a lot of oil...like when I attempted to gracefully open the salad dressing I made and tossed it all onto the front of my shirt instead.

Comment

• GOTD: Relationships, i want one but dont have one. Ah this urge will pass tomorrow, it always does. really i want total control of my hormonal balance to alleciate these types of things from happening in the first place, stupid emotions
                              Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                              Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                              Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
                                Stupid people.

Sadly stupidity is like being a bad driver. No one ever admits it. No one looks in the mirror and goes, "Well, damn, I am a stupid fuck. Yup, I am part of the problem."

Comment

Working...
                                X