• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
      sounds like one selfish fucker.
      she sure does
      Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
      Starting Weight: 294 pounds
      Current Weight: 235 pounds
      Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• GotD: jerks who think they're hilarious.
        "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jenny View Post
          GotD: jerks who think they're hilarious.
          the truth hurts

Comment

• I was wondering. I actually saw a turn signal yesterday and wondered if something was wrong with the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
              the truth hurts
              So you're actually sticking with claiming she's a selfish fucker because she doesn't want to have sex while in pain. Yeah, uh, I'll just stand by what said.
              "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

So you're actually sticking with claiming she's a selfish fucker because she doesn't want to have sex while in pain. Yeah, uh, I'll just stand by what said.
                no, for withholding intimacy from her partner, it doesn't have to be vaginal sex for the physical intimacy requirement to be fulfilled

Comment

• So it qualifies one as a "selfish fucker" for not wanting sex but it's totally okay to demand it even when someone is quite clearly not in the mood and is in fact in pain? Yeah, you're not really swaying me here.

Comment

So it qualifies one as a "selfish fucker" for not wanting sex but it's totally okay to demand it even when someone is quite clearly not in the mood and is in fact in pain? Yeah, you're not really swaying me here.
                    withholding intimacy from a man is the worst thing you could do to him short from actually hurting him, sounds like it has been a while and his mind is in overdrive from his own insecurities and she's pushing him away, pain happens it's part of life, go beyond pain and care about the other (again there are multiple ways to have intimacy without vaginal intercourse)

Comment

• I suggest you stop making assumptions about what else they have or haven't tried -- and then calling her selfish based on your assumptions. What we know from her description is that he is pressuring her for vaginal sex, specifically, despite it causing her physical pain.

Comment

I suggest you stop making assumptions about what else they have or haven't tried -- and then calling her selfish based on your assumptions. What we know from her description is that he is pressuring her for vaginal sex, specifically, despite it causing her physical pain.
                        guys getting old fashioned or better that aren't teenagers or early 20s in this situation are unlikely to be complaining

Comment

• Work - bad email addresses and librarians...I am the (un)lucky cuss that gets to remove all the bad email addresses from patron records for 10 libraries. Never mind that with our new system this duty could go to someone in each of the individual libraries and it would take each individual about 15 minutes or less where it takes me almost an hour. Most tedious job - ever. Plus do some of these patron ever get emails? For example giving out a email domain name of comcast.com instead of comcast.net - Shouldn't one KNOW one's email address?

Librarians - okay Dewey decimal cataloging system,puts books with the same subject matter TOGETHER. But can we DO that? NO! We have to add all kinds of new frickin collections like Career and Small business . And add the names of the car companies to the labels for the Chilton's car repair books when the books already say in large letters FORD, HONDA, CHEVROLET, etc. When I was in school, I learned how to use the card catalogue and found things just fine. People have it easier now, they can look up their information on the computer (so much easier to find cross-referenced materials), but no one wants to do the work and the librarians are just catering to the laziness by dumbing everything down.

Comment

• Buttsex!

(not a gripe, just a suggestion for the above)
                            You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• yeah, sorry, I'm scared out of my mind about getting my internal organs hacked on, so I really couldn't give a flying fuck about anybody else's sex life right now. And a real man would man up, realize his wife is scared and in pain, and not be an ass.

Which my husband did. This morning. He apologized, and said he wasn't trying to get me feel guilty about not having sex, he was trying to get me to be happy that I would be able to have sex without pain after the surgery. He just sucks at communicating sometimes.

*shakes head*

I swear, I should have just stuck to women. Men are such assholes sometimes.

Crap! I'm An Adult!

My Primal Journal

http://badquaker.com <--- podcast I'm a part of. Check it out if you like anarchy, geekiness and random ramblings.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoyoteVick View Post
                                yeah, sorry, I'm scared out of my mind about getting my internal organs hacked on, so I really couldn't give a flying fuck about anybody else's sex life right now. And a real man would man up, realize his wife is scared and in pain, and not be an ass.

Which my husband did. This morning. He apologized, and said he wasn't trying to get me feel guilty about not having sex, he was trying to get me to be happy that I would be able to have sex without pain after the surgery. He just sucks at communicating sometimes.

*shakes head*

I swear, I should have just stuck to women. Men are such assholes sometimes.
                                I`m sorry you`re going through all this crap. Try and believe that every thing will be ok. Try and relax. I know. Easier said than done but it will help all of you to try and relax.

Good to hear he apologized. Communication is a bitch sometimes. Hubby and I have had many hurt feelings just from the mix up in intentions/words over the years.

Soon it`ll all be over with. Hang in there
                                "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
                                www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

Working...
                                X