No announcement yet.

Gripe of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, no, no, let her ass HAVE it! C'mon dammit cut that bitch off at the knees!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dalton View Post
      Just cock your head sideways like a dog and stare at her chest for a couple seconds then say "Damn bitch, what's wrong with your tits?" and walk away with a perplexed look and shaking your head while adding in a "dayummmm".
      +1
      or you could pretend to be really nice, lean in to her and say "i didn't want to have to tell you this, but there's something on the back of your dress. you might want to check it out."
      my primal journal:
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Since i learned that everyone projects thier stuff the childhood quips seem most appropriate. i am rubber you are glue LOL

seriously at what point do they teach you that your porblems are not someone elses problems

I was mildly suprised when i took a date to my home and she started telling me how I could make it better... it is exactly how i want it and you can go home now, without any meat.
        Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
        Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
        Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
          without any meat.
          Serves her right, lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
            +1
            or you could pretend to be really nice, lean in to her and say "i didn't want to have to tell you this, but there's something on the back of your dress. you might want to check it out."
            If I would have gotten more sleep than I did last night and didn't feel quite so cunty today, I probably would have. Yes, I said cunty.
            Georgette

Comment

• What a waste of a perfect opportunity....feeling cunty just adds to the bite. Enough with the passive behavior and excuses already, cut this bitch to the bone....

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
                when Stumpy mentions this.....
                LMAO (in my best Beavis n Butthead impression....) Stumpy....
                "I know...I am pale. I prefer to be pale and not on chemo than fake and bake and be on chemo." Tell her thanks for caring but mind your own fucking business and do something about your long ass nose
                "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
                www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

• The speed limit HAS changed from 55 to 65 on the freeways right? Why do some people insist on doing 50 or 55?
                  "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
                  www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

• Originally posted by pattyd View Post
                    Tell her thanks for caring but mind your own fucking business and do something about your long ass nose
                    That's what I'm talkin bout right there.....yes.

Comment

• Well we just had to evacuate the building due to a possible fire or bomb threat next door. We share the building with a Military recruiting center. Anywho, the woman from earlier saw me standing in the grassy shade and with my shoes off and she said that I must be the office hippy. I politley told her that I'd rather be the office hippy than the person saying I'm too white to be white. She let it go.
                      Georgette

Comment

• You're too nice....she needs to be reduced to tears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dalton View Post
                          You're too nice....she needs to be reduced to tears.
                          I'm more polite with the people I work with than I am with my own family. I've gotta reputation to uphold.
                          Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by pattyd View Post
                            LMAO (in my best Beavis n Butthead impression....) Stumpy....
                            "I know...I am pale. I prefer to be pale and not on chemo than fake and bake and be on chemo." Tell her thanks for caring but mind your own fucking business and do something about your long ass nose
                            Stumpy is my husband's nick which is a place on our surname(which I hate btw).
                            Georgette

Comment

• Schtumpenstein?

Comment

• StumpMeister MeisterStumper?

Comment

Working...
                                X